DC vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | 11th match | 29th Sep 2020
Sunrisers Hyderabad would next lock horns against Delhi Capitals in the next fixture of the IPL 2020. However, Sunrisers Hyderabad is yet to open their account in the tournament after consecutive defeats, whereas, Delhi Capitals with their excellent performance kept them on the winning list.
Delhi Capitals would be high on confidence after handing over another defeat to Dhoni & Co. They would not let their momentum weaken when they face off Sunrisers at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, on 29th September 2020.
Date & Time- 29th September 2020, 07:30 PM
Venue Name: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Total matches: 44
Side Batting 1st Won:19
Side batting 2nd Won: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 137
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Head to Head:
Matches played: 15
DC Won: 06
SRH Won: 09
A mixed result has been given by Abu Dhabi’s surface, but batsmen have seen getting runs here pretty easily. No chances of rain.
DC vs SRH Dream11 Team News:
- Shreyas Iyer would not risk making changes in its winning combination.
- Prithvi Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan will open the innings for DC, followed by Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant.
- Mascus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, and Axar Patel will do their deeds in the middle order.
- Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje will lead the pace attack, while Amit Mishra is one spin option.
- Kane Williamson is yet to be included in playing 11. He is likely to be in playing 11 against DC in place of M Nabi.
- Siddharth Kaul may be given a chance to replace T Natarajan in this clash.
- David Warner and Jonny Bairstow will open the innings for SRH, followed by Manish Pandey and Kane Williamson.
- Wriddhiman Saha, Abhishek Sharma, and Priyam Garg will look after the middle order line up.
- Rashid Khan, Bhuvneswar, Siddarth Kaul, and Khaleel Ahmed will lead the bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for this match.
DC vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
DC Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: R Pant
Batsmen: Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, S Hetmyer, P Shaw
All-rounders: M Stoinis, A Patel
Bowlers: K Rabada, A Mishra, A Nortje, A Khan
SRH Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Bairstow, W Saha
Batsmen: D Warner, M Pandey, A Sharma, P Garg
All-rounders: M Nabi/K Williamson
Bowler: R Khan, B Kumar, K Ahmed, T Natarajan/ S Kaul
Option 1: Rishabh Pant
Rishabh Pant would step up on the crease thinking about his numbers against Sunrisers. In nine games, he has notched 328 runs at an average of 46.86 along with an impressive strike rate of 162.38. Currently, he has scored 68 runs from two games, with an unbeaten 37 in the last game against CSK.
Option 2: Jonny Bairstow
The most solid reason to pick him as your captain is that he’s consistent with his bat. He averages nearly 50 in IPL. However, even after scoring a half-century in the first game against RCB, he failed to score runs against Riders but he is capable of ruining bowlers’ economy. Moreover, Jonny has scored 48 and 41 against the Capitals in previous seasons. He can be impactful.
Option 1: Kagiso Rabada
Your first vice-captain choice must be Protea bowler K Rabada, he bagged three wickets in the last game at an economy of 6.50. In the first game against KXIP, Rabada took two wickets to restrict Kings to score just 2 runs in the super over. Till now, he has 7 wickets from two games. Don’t dare to miss him.
Option 2: Manish Pandey
Manish Pandey can be one favorable choice as he smashed a half-century in the previous game and 34 against RCB in the opening fixture. He gives a sense of relief at number 3 and perfectly filling the shoes for Kane Willamson.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best DC vs SRH Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
DC vs SRH Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Delhi Capitals are clear favorites for winning the game as they are coming from back to back wins and are expected not to lose their momentum anytime soon. Sunrisers are missing a few of their prime players and mainly struggles in the middle order. So Delhi Capitals are most likely to grab a win here.