MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Team Prediction | WBBL 2020 | 22nd match | 7th November
The 22nd fixture of WBBL 2020 will be played between Melbourne Renegades and Sydney Thunder at Hurstville Oval, Sydney on the 7th of November 2020. Well, Melbourne Renegades slips at the bottom of the points table with nil win in five games, whereas, Synder Thunder kept their opposition under the radar and grabs the top spot with three wins from five games.
Date & Time- 07th November 2020, 09: 00 AM IST
Venue Name: Hurstville Oval, Sydney
Head to Head:
Matches played: 05
MR-W Won: 1
ST-W Won: 4
No Result: 00
The good news coming around is that there are no chances of rain. The surface at Hurstville is batting friendly. Bowlers have had full support from any of the venues, the same is expected here.
Melbourne Renegades: Amy Satterthwaite (captain), Makinley Blows, Josie Dooley, Erin Fazackerley, Ella Hayward, Lizelle Lee, Carly Leeson, Rosemary Mair, Sophie Molineux, Courtney Neale, Molly Strano, Georgia Wareham, Courtney Webb
Sydney Thunder: Rachael Haynes (C), Samantha Arnold, Sam Bates, Tammy Beaumont, Hannah Darlington, Saskia Horley, Shabnim Ismail, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Heather Knight, Anika Learoyd, Phoebe Litchfield, Kate Peterson, Lauren Smith, Rachel Trenaman, Tahlia Wilson
MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Team News:
- Courtney Neale replaces fellow fast bowler Maitlan Brown, who will now miss the rest of the tournament after damaging hamstring tendon.
- L Lee and S Molineux will open the innings for Renegades, followed by E Fazackerley and A Satterthwaite.
- C Webb, G Wareham, M Brown will look after the middle order line up.
- M Strano, C Leeson, ad C Neale will lead the bowling department.
- No changes in the Thunders squad to take on the Renegades.
- T Beaumont and R Trenaman will open the innings for Thunder, followed by S Johnson, H Knight.
- R Haynes, P Litchfield, and T Wilson will look after the middle order.
- S Bates, S Ismail, and L Smith will lead the bowling department for Thunders.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
MR-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: L Lee, J Dooley
Batsmen: A Satterthwaite, E Fazackerley, C Webb,
All-rounders: G Wareham, S Molineux
Bowlers: M Strano, M Brown, C Neale, C Leeson
ST-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: T Beaumont, T Wilson
Batsmen: R Trenamen, H Knight, R Haynes, P Litchfield,
All-rounders: R Trenamen, S Jo-Johnson,
Bowlers: K Peterson, S Ismail, S Bates, L Smith
Captain Pick for MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Team
Option 1: H Knight
H Knight is the highest run-scorer for the team so far. In four innings, she has slammed 146 runs at an average of 48.66 and a strike rate of 150.51. She has six wickets scalps in her pocket as well.
Option 2: G Wareham
G Wareham has scored 84 runs from 3 innings for Renegades at an average of 84.00 and at a strike rate of 161.53.
Option 1: R Haynes
R Haynes has completed the 75th fixture of Thunders. Playing four innings, she has scored 105 runs at a strike rate of 119.31.
Option 2: S Bates
S Bates has bagged seven wickets from 3 innings at an economy of 3.22. Bates is one reliable asset that can help you come out of danger at any moment.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Top Five Players for MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Team Prediction
- L Smith-3 innings – 4 wickets – 3/26 best figure / 6.00 economy
- S Johnson – 3 innings – 4 wickets – 7.26 economy
- C Leeson – 4 inings – 2 wickets – 6.89 economy
- C Webb – 3 innings – 58 runs – 33 highest score – 19.33 average
- S Ismail – 3 innings – 2 wickets – 7.62 economy
Best MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
The team winning the toss is likely to bat first as the pitch gets slower in the season inning. However, we bet on Thunders to notch a win here as it would not be easy to push them off the winnings momentum.