MS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Team Prediction | WBBL | 29th match | 10th November 2020
The next fixture of WBBL 2020 will be played between Melbourne Stars and Adelaide Strikers at the Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney, Australia on 10th November. At present, with four wins from seven games, Melbourne Stars lead the table, while Adelaide Strikers have won three games and three losses, along with an abandoned match. This makes them grab the fourth spot at the table.
Date & Time- 10th November 2020, 9:00 AM IST
Venue Name: Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney
Head to Head:
Matches played: 05
MS-W Won: 2
AS-W Won: 3
No Result: 00
The surface at Blacktown is pretty slow with minimal advantage to the batsmen. A score of nearly 150-160 can be easily defended.
Melbourne Stars Women (ST-W): Meg Lanning (Captain), Katherine Brunt, Lucy Cripps, Sophie Day, Bhavi Devchand, Mignon Du Preez, Holly Ferling, Tess Flintoff, Nicole Faltum, Alana King, Anna Lanning, Erin Osborne, Nat Sciver, Annabel Sutherland, Elyse Villani
Adelaide Strikers (PS-W): Suzie Bates (c), Darcie Brown, Sarah Coyte, Katie Mack, Tahlia McGrath, Tegan McPharlin, Annie O’Neil, Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, Alex Price, Megan Schutt, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Laura Wolvaardt
MS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Team News:
- The Melbourne Stars have named an unchanged extended squad of 15 against Strikers.
- E Villani and M Lanning will open the innings, followed by M du Preez and N Sciver.
- A Sutherland, E Osborne, and T Flintoff will look after the middle order line up.
- H Ferling, S Day, N Faltum are there to keep looking after the bowling department.
- T McGrath and K Mack will open the innings, followed by L Wolvaardt and B Patterson.
- S Taylor, A Wellington, and M Penna are there for the middle order line up.
- D Brown, M Schutt, and S Coyte have been impressed with the ball and are expected again to trouble the batsmen.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
MS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
MS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: N Faltum
Batsmen: M Lanning, MD Preez, E Villani, S Day
All-rounders: N Sciver, A Sutherland, E Osborne
Bowler: A King, H Ferling, T Flintoff
AS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: T McPharlin
Batsmen: L Wolvaardt, B Patterson, K Mack
All-rounders: S Taylor, T McGrath
Bowlers: M Schutt, S Coyte, A Wellington, D Brown, M Penna
Captain Pick for MS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Team
Option 1: M Lanning
M Lanning stepped up in the tournament with outstanding form. In just 5 innings, she has scored 267 runs at an average of 79.00 with a strike rate of 128.80. Must be your captain.
Option 2: L Wolvaardt
L Wolvaardt mustn’t be ignored. Maintaining an average of 31.83, he has slammed 191 runs in just 7 innings at a strike rate of 111.04.
Option 1: S Coyte
S Coyte has bagged maximum wickets for his side. In 6 games, he has got 9 wickets scalp at an economy of 7.61. Batsmen might struggle against his variations again.
Option 2: A King
A King has lived up to her captain’s expectations. In 3 innings she has bagged six wickets at an economy of 5.08 with the best figure of 2/16.
Top 5 Players For MS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Team Prediction:
- S Taylor – 5 innings – 130 runs – 26.00 average
- N Sciver – 5 inings – 61 runs – 30.50 average – 8 wickets – 6.26 economy
- E Villani – 5 innings – 132 runs – 33.00 average – 143.47 strike rate
- M Schutt – 7 innings – 5 wickets – 6.61 economy
- M Penna – 2 innings – 3 wickets – 6.00 economy
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Best MS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
MS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Melbourne Stars look a superb form. they have been consistent with both bat and ball and it won’t be easy for Strikers to create hurdles for them. We bet on Stars to achieve a victory here.