MS-W vs ST-W Dream11 Team Prediction | Final Match | WBBL 2020 | 28th Nov 2020
It is the grand finale of the Rebel WBBL as Melbourne Stars take on the Sydney Thunders. The Stars have bossed the tournament with their dominant brand of cricket while Sydney has been good too and has peaked whenever the situation demanded. Plus both teams have quality players.
Date & Time- 28th November 2020, 01:40 PM IST
Venue Name: North Sydney Oval, Sydney
Head to Head:
Matches played: 13
MS-W Won: 7
ST-W Won: 6
No Result: 0
The last couple of games have been low-scoring affairs and this game should follow the suit too. Expect the ball to stop on the ball.
Melbourne Stars Women: Meg Lanning (c), Elyse Villani, Mignon du Preez, Natalie Sciver, Annabel Sutherland, Erin Osborne, Tess Flintoff, Nicole Faltum (wk), Sophie Day, Holly Ferling, Alana King, Katherine Brunt, Bhavi M Devchand, Anna Lanning, Lucy Cripps
Sydney Thunder Squad: Rachael Haynes, Tammy Beaumont, Heather Knight, Hannah Darlington, Rachel Trenaman, Tahlia Wilson, Sammy Jo-Johnson, Shabnim Ismail, Sam Bates, Lauren Smith, Phoebe Litchfield, Saskia Horley, Kate, Peterson, Anika Learoyd.
MS-W vs ST-W Dream11 Team News:
- E Villani and M Lanning are in great form and they will continue to open the innings.
- A Sutherland has found form at number 3 while K Brunt and N Sciver are good finishers.
- The likes of S Day, K Brunt, and N Sciver will handle bowling duties.
- T Beaumont and R Trenaman haven’t been in great form. The pair have scored 166 and 224 runs respectively. However, the team will stick to the same opening combination.
- H Knight is the engine of Sydney’s batting unit. She has 403 runs and in great form. She bats in the middle order and has the support of R Haynes who has 268 runs so far. P Litchfield is the other batter.
- S Johnson is the leading wicket-taker with 18 wickets. S Bates and H Darlington have supported well with 15 wickets each.
India vs Australia: Mohammed Shami Dismiss David Warner On A Peach Of A Delivery, India Gets 1st wicket
MS-W vs ST-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
MS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: N Falturn
Batsmen: M Lanning, M Du Prez, E Villani,
All-rounders: N Sciver, A Sutherland, E Osborne,
Bowlers: K Brunt, A King, H Ferling, T Flintoff
ST-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: T Wilson
Batsmen: P Litchfield, R Trenaman, T Beaumont
All-rounders: H Knight, S Jo-Johnson,
Bowler: S Ismail, H Darlington, S Bates, L Smith
Captain Pick for MS-W vs ST-W Dream11 Team
Option 1:M Lanning
The legendary Aussie batter is a big match player and the finals are the right time for her to score another big inning. She has scored 480 runs in 13 innings and averages 43.63. Importantly she has scored 6 fifties in this tournament. Lanning has all the shots in the book and is able to stand tall during pressure situations.
Option 2: H Darlington
H Darlington is on fire in the recent matches. She has claimed a 3-wicket haul in both the last two games and thus has 6 wickets in 2 the last 2 games. She now has 18 wickets and is the leading wicket-taker for her team. Considering her form and the way she is picking wickets, she is a very smart choice for the captain.
Option 1: N Sciver
N Sciver has taken 19 wickets in 13 outings for her team. She is an exceptional bowler and will play a key role with the ball. We have backed her to perform well in the final of WBBL 2020 and can be picked as the vice-captain of the team.
Option 2: H Knight
H Knight is an effective all-rounder. She has scored 420 runs in 14 innings and averages 38.18 with the bat. She has also claimed 9 wickets at a strike-rate of 14.0. Knight is a gun bowler and a very effective batter. So she is sure to make a big impact in this contest.
Top 5 Players For MS-W vs ST-W Dream11 Team Prediction:
- M Lanning– 14 matches – 480 runs
- M du Prez– 12 innings –376 runs
- N Sciver– 13 games – 241 runs- 19 wickets
- H Knight–15 matches –420 runs
- H Darlington– 11 innings–18 wickets
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Best MS-W vs ST-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head:
MS-W vs ST-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Melbourne is a high-quality team and they start any game as favorites. So in this match, expect them to win the match.