PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Team Prediction | 1st T20I | Fantasy Tips | Playing 11 | 6th Nov 2020
Pakistan will have got a reality check in their last ODI. They lost a game to Zimbabwe in the Super-Over. Although, the hosts have a solid side. But, they will be well aware of the fact that the visitors’ will leave no stone unturned in order to grab a win. In T20Is, Pakistan has a 100% winning record against Zimbabwe. And, will they be able to defend their dominance in this series or not will be a thing to watch.
Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our PAK vs ZIM, 1st T20I Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 7th November 2020, 04:00 PM
Venue Name: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi
Total matches: 7
Side Batting 1st Won: 2 (T20 Domestic Stats)
Side batting 2nd Won: 5 (T20I Domestic Stats)
Average 1st Inns scores: 158
Head to Head for PAK vs ZIM:
Matches played: 11
PAK Won: 11
ZIM Won: 0
No Result: 00
The pitch at this venue is expected to offer assistance to the bowlers. They will have to get enough turn to create problems for the opponent batsman. Anything between 160 to 180 will be defendable at this venue.
Pakistan squad: Babar Azam (captain), Shadab Khan (vice-captain), Abdullah Shafiq, Faheem Ashraf, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Rizwan, Musa Khan, Rohail Nazir, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Qadir, Wahab Riaz, and Zafar Gohar
Zimbabwe Squad: Faraz Akram, Ryan Burl, Brian Chari, Tendai Chatara, Chamu Chibhabha, Elton Chigumbura, Tendai Chisoro, Craig Ervine, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Wesley Madhevere, Wellington Masakadza, Carl Mumba, Richmond Mutumbami, Richard Ngarava, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba, Brendan Taylor, Donald Tiripano, Sean Williams, Blessing Muzarabani
PAK vs ZIM, 1st T20I Dream11 Team News:
- Fakhar Zaman and Haider Ali might open the innings for Pakistan.
- Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez and, Mohammad Rizwan will click fierce knock from the middle-order.
- Imad Wasim will play his usual role as an all-rounder in the side.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain, and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Chamu Chibhabha is expected to open the innings. But, who will partner him will be an interesting thing to watch out for.
- In middle-order, they have brilliant players like Brendon Taylor, Craige Ervine, and Sean Williams.
- Sikander Raza will play the key role of an all-rounder for Zimbabwe. He is a brilliant hitter, who can grab important wickets with the ball.
- Wesley Madhevere, Tendai Chisoro, Blessing Muzarabani will be leading the bowling attack of the side.
- B Taylor will take the gloves behind the stumps for his team.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
PAK vs ZIM, Dream11 Prediction, 1st T20I Line-Ups:
PAK Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: M Rizwan
Batsmen: B Azam, F Zaman, H Ali
All-rounders: M Hafeez, S Khan, I Wasim, I Ahmed
Bowlers: S Afridi, H Rauf, M Hasnain
ZIM Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: B Taylor
Batsmen: C Ervine, E Chigumbura, B Chari
All-rounders: S Williams, S Raza, C Chibhabha, W Madhevere
Bowler: T Chisoro, B Muzarabani, D Tiripano
Captain Pick for PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Team
Option 1: Babar Azam
Babar Azam is coming with brilliant performances from the ODI series against Zimbabwe. He scored an amazing ton in the final ODI against the visitors. Now, he will be looking to replicate the same form against Zimbabwe in the T20I series opener.
Option 2: Haider Ali
Haider Ali is a T20 specialist batsman and he likes to take the charge against the bowlers from the word go. He will be looking to come up with a quickfire knock against Zimbabwe in 1st T20I.
Option 1: Sean Williams
Sean Williams showed a glimpse of his fine form with the bat. And, he is expected to continue in the same fashion against the hosts’ once again. He will play a key role with bat and ball for his team.
Option 2: Mohammad Hafeez
Mohammad Hafeez will try to utilize this opportunity and prove his worth with the bat as well as the ball. He had a great stint in the recently concluded National T20 Cup in which he managed 433 runs in 11 games at a brilliant average.
Top Five Picks For PAK vs ZIM, 1st T20I Dream11 Team:
- Fakhar Zaman: 37 Matches, 793 runs, Avg- 22.66
- Mohammad Hafeez: 94 Matches, 2147 runs, Avg- 26.84
- Virat Kohli: 41 Matches, 1548 runs, Avg- 49.94
- AB de Villiers: 39 Matches, 803 runs, Avg- 23.62
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
We feel that Pakistan will come out as winners in the T20I series opener against Zimbabwe. The former has never lost a single international T20 game against the visitors. And, the same trend is expected to be followed in this series as well.