PS-W vs SS-W Dream11 Team Prediction | WBBL | 31st Match | 11th November 2020
Perth Scorchers and Sydney Sixers will not lock horns in the next fixture of WBBL 2020 at Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney. Although, Sixers were handed over a defeat by Perth in their last encounter, but they still lead the race at the table with 4 wins in seven games. Meanwhile, Perth Scorchers are on fifth sport with just two wins in seven games.
Date & Time- 11th November 2020, 9:00 AM IST
Venue Name: Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney
Head to Head:
Matches played: 05
PS-W Won: 3
SS-W Won: 2
No Result: 00
Batsmen will have to take some on the surface of Blacktown as the pitch the slower which means, the bowlers will enjoy different variations here. No rain is expected.
Perth Scorchers Squad: Sophie Devine (c), Megan Banting, Jemma Barsby, Samantha Betts, Nicole Bolton, Piepa Cleary, Lauren Down, Sarah Glenn, Heather Graham, Emma King, Beth Mooney, Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo
Sydney Sixers Women: Ellyse Perry, Alyssa Healy, Lauren Cheatle, Dane van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp, Erin Burns, Ashleigh Gardner, Angela Reakes, Jodie Hicks, Stella Campbell, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Maddy Darke, Emma Hughes, Sarah Aley, Lisa Griffith
PS-W vs SS-W Dream11 Team News:
- S Devine and B Mooney will open the innings, followed by M Banting and S Glenn.
- N Bolton, H Graham, and L Down will look after the middle order.
- P Cleary, T Peschel, and C Piparo have enough experience to look after the bowling department.
- E Perry and A Healy will open the innings for Sixers, followed by A Gardner, M Kapp.
- E Burns, D van Niekerk, and A Reakes are there for the middle order hitting.
- J Hicks, S Campbell, and H Silver Holmes will lead the bowling department.
- There might be one or two changes for the Sixers. A Gardner has been a bit off and might be rested for this game.
PS-W vs SS-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
PS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: B Mooney, M Banting
Batsmen: A Jones, C Piparo
All-rounders: S Devine, N Bolton, H Graham
Bowlers: S Glenn, T Peschel, S Barsby, P Cleary
SS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: A Healy
Batsmen: A Gardner/M Drake, E Burns, J Hicks, A Reakes
All-rounders: E Perry, M Kapp, D Van
Bowlers: H Silver, S Campbell, L Griffith
Captain Pick for PS-W vs SS-W Dream11 Team
B Mooney has scored 212 runs in 6 innings at an average of 53.00 with a strike rate of 113.97 including 20 fours and 2 sixes.
T Peschel has been outstanding with the ball. Playing six innings, she has bagged six wickets at a convincing economy of 5.88.
One cannot afford to not take E Perry in their team. In five innings, she has scored 129 runs at an average of 43.00 and at a strike rate of 96.26. He even has four wickets at an economy of 8.00.
Averaging 27.80, A Healy has not failed to contribute to her side. In 5 innings, she has scored 139 runs with the highest score of 60 at a strike rate of more than 150.
Top 5 Players For PS-W vs SS-W Dream11 Team Prediction:
- S Devine – 6 innings – 178 runs – 35.60 average – 120.27 strike rate
- S Glenn – 6 innings – 4 wickets – 5.85 economy
- A Jones – 1 innings – 25 runs – 25.00 avergae
- M Kapp – 5 innings – 5 wickets – 5.35 economy – 98 runs – 49.00 average
- S Campbell – 5 innings – 6 wickets- 7.50 economy
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best PS-W vs SS-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
PS-W vs SS-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Sydney Sixers have recently lost to the same opponent in the 28th fixture of the tournament. Perth Scorchers would be highly confident about triumph again. We bet Scorchers to win this encounter.