RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | Eliminator | Playing 11 | 6th Nov 2020
Royal Challengers Bangalore will come face to face against Sunrisers Hyderabad in the eliminator of IPL 2020. Both the teams look jam-packed with some brilliant superstars of the shorter format. On one side, AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli will have the responsibility to make their side one step closer to the trophy. Meanwhile, the orange army will take the field with an aim to outclass RCB for the second time in this edition. David Warner & Co. have revived their chances in the tournament quite well. Now, they will not want to commit a single mistake that will knock their franchise out of the tournament.
Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 6th November 2020, 07:30 PM
Venue Name: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Total matches: 19
Side Batting 1st Won: 7 (IPL 2020 excluding Super Over)
Side batting 2nd Won: 12 (IPL 2020 excluding Super Over)
Average 1st Inns scores: 145
Head to Head for RCB vs SRH:
Matches played: 16
RCB Won: 7
SRH Won: 9
No Result: 00
The pitch at this venue is expected to offer a tough battle between bat and ball. The wicket will be fresh and ready for an enthralling contest. If bowlers will bowl perfect lengths then they will surely get rewards for the same. On the other hand, batsmen will also get the liberty to take the charge against the bowlers.
Royal Challengers Bangalore squad: Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel (wk), Aaron Finch, Josh Philippe, Chris Morris, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed, Devdutt Padikkal, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn, Pawan Negi, Isuru Udana, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Washington Sundar, Pavan Deshpande, Adam Zampa.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad: Kane Williamson, David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Virat Singh, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Basil Thampi, Abhishek Sharma, Billy Stanlake, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, K Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Mitchell Marsh, Bavanaka Sandeep, Fabian Allen, Abdul Samad, Sanjay Yadav, Rashid Khan
RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team News:
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore will look to come out with not many changes in the side that played against Delhi Capitals.
- Devdutt Padikkal might open the innings alongside Aaron Finch. This means Josh Phillipe will have to sit on the bench.
- AB de Villiers and Virat Kohli will come out to bat at their respective batting positions.
- Chris Morris, Washington Sundar, and Shivam Dube will be the other batters to watch out for. There is a possibility that Virat Kohli might go with Moeen Ali in place of Chris Morris in the upcoming contest.
- Yuzvendra Chahal’s performance will also decide the fate of RCB in the game against DC.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad will come out with their winning combination against Mumbai Indians.
- David Warner and Wriddhiman Saha will open the innings against MI.
- Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, and Priyam Garg will give stability to the middle-order.
- Jason Holder’s performance with the ball will also be crucial for SRH.
- Shahbaz Nadeem and Rashid Khan will be leading the spin bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
RCB vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
RCB Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: AB de Villiers, J Phillipe/Aaron Finch
Batsmen: D Padikkal, V Kohli
All-rounders: W Sundar, Chris Morris/ Moeen Ali, S Dube
Bowlers: Y Chahal, S Ahmed, I Udana, M Siraj
SRH Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: W Saha
Batsmen: D Warner, M Pandey, K Williamson
All-rounders: A Samad, J Holder, A Sharma/V Shankar
Bowler: R Khan, S Nadeem, K Natarajan, S Sharma
Captain Pick for RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team
Option 1: Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli has notched 460 runs with the bat for RCB in IPL 2020. He knows how to perform well in pressure games. And, fans can pick as their skipper in Dream11 Team Fantasy Prediction. He will probably click his best knock of the season against SRH.
Option 2: David Warner
The southpaw has certainly one of the biggest names in the history of the Indian Premier League. This is his sixth season in which he has managed more than 500 runs with the bat. This season he will aim to grab the orange cap and win the title for his team. And, he is expected to turn things in the favor of his team.
Option 1: Kane Williamson
Kane Williamson is a player of big-games and he has always given good performances in the recent past. If the SRH opening pair failed then he will only have to play a good knock with the willow. So, picking him in the Dream11 Fantasy team as vice-captain will be a good move.
Option 2: Devdutt Padikkal
Devdutt Padikkal has left his own skipper in terms of scoring most runs in IPL 2020. He has been the main reason behind RCB’s success in the ongoing tournament. Let’s see if he can pull things off in the favor of his team once again or not.
Top Five Picks For RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team:
- David Warner: 14 Matches, 529 runs, Avg- 44.08
- Devdutt Padikkal: 14 Matches, 472 runs, Avg- 33.71
- Virat Kohli: 12 Matches, 460 runs, Avg- 46.00
- AB de Villiers: 14 Matches, 398 runs, Avg- 44.22
- Rashid Khan: 13 Matches, 19 wickets
- Manish Pandey 14 Matches, 380 runs, Avg- 34.55
- Yuzvendra Chahal: 14 Matches, 20 wickets
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best RCB vs SRH Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
RCB vs SRH Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
We feel that Royal Challengers Bangalore will be going to win the eliminator against Sunrisers Hyderabad. The former has lost four games in a row. But, still, our experts feel that it is going to be a memorable game for the Men in Red. In this edition, both teams have defeated each other once in the league stage. Now, it will be interesting to watch which side will make it to qualifier 2.