RR vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | Match 4 | 22nd Sep 2020
Up next to lock horns are Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals. After opening their tournaments with the victory, Chennai Super Kings would be eager to grab their second win, while it will be the first game for the Royals. These two teams have a terrific rivalry and are expected to come up with an exciting encounter. The match is scheduled to be played at Sharjah Cricket Ground, Sharjah on 22nd September 2020.
Date and Time: 22nd Sept 2020 & 07:30 PM
Venue Name: Sharjah Cricket Ground, Sharjah
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 131
Head to Head:
CSK Won: 14
RR Won: 7
The surface at Sharjah is a little more batting-friendly and bowlers will have to come up with extra efforts to trouble batsmen, especially in death overs. No chances of rain. The team batting first should be looking to put a total of at least 150-170 runs on the board.
RR vs CSK Dream11 Team News:
- Rajasthan this time has a strong combination. Jos Buttler, Steve Smith, David Miller, and Robin Uthappa are the solid top order.
- There are clouds revolving the participation of Ben Strokes for the first few games.
- Jos Buttler, who is quarantine with his family as per protocol, will also miss this game first few games.
- With the absence of Stokes and Buttler, Sanju Samson and Yashav Jaiswal will have their duties to perform.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Sanju Samson are expected to open the innings for Rajasthan, until Buttler arrives, followed by David Miller.
- Middle-order will see the likes of Steve Smith, Robin Uthappa, Riyan Parag, Tom Curran.
- Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Jofra Archer, Mayank Markande will lead the bowling department.
Chennai Super Kings:
- Thala’s team is expected to make no changes in their playing 11 after clinching their first victory in the opening tournament.
- Murali Vijay will open the innings for Chennai Super Kings, alongside Shane Watson, followed by Faf du Plessis.
- The same temperament and form is expected from Ambati Rayadu after adding 115 runs for the third wicket along with Faf.
- The Middle Order department will be taken care of by Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Kedar Jadhav, and Skipper M.S Dhoni.
- Deepak Chahar, Lungi Ngidi, and Sam Curran will lead the pace attack, while R Jadeja and Piyush Chawla keep the spin department up to the mark.
RR vs CSK Squad:
RR: Steve Smith (C), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Robin Uthappa, Manan Vohra, Sanju Samson, Mahipal Lomror, Riyan Parag, Jos Buttler, David Miller, Ben Stokes, Shashank Singh, Anuj Rawat, Ankit Rajpoot, Varun Aaron, Jaydev Unadkat, Kartik Tyagi, Akash Singh, Oshane Thomas, Andrew Tye, Jofra Archer, Tom Curran, Mayank Markande, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Anirudha Joshi
CSK: MS Dhoni (c), Ambati Rayudu, KM Asif, Deepak Chahar, Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Imran Tahir, Narayan Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Kedar Jadhav, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Singh, Murali Vijay, Ravindra Jadeja, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shane Watson, Shardul Thakur, Josh Hazlewood, Piyush Chawla, R Sai Kishore, Sam Curran
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for this match.
RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, Line Ups:
RR Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: S Samson
Batsman: S Smith, R Uthappa, D Miller, Y Jaiswal
All-Rounder: R Parag, R Tewatia
Bowlers: S Gopal, T Curran, J Archer, M Markande
CSK Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: M.S Dhoni
Batsman: S Watson, A Rayadu, F du Plessis, M Vijay, Kedhar Jadhav
All-Rounder: R Jadeja, Sam Curran
Bowlers: D Chahar, Ngidi, P Chawla
Top Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Option 1: Robin Uthappa
One of the most experienced players in the history of IPL. He has smashed 4411 runs in 177 games at an impressive striker rate of 130.70. Robin Uthappa was even honored with an Orange cap in the 2014 season with KKR for scoring 660 runs. He has played 21 matches against the Super Kings, scoring a decent 538 runs at an average of 31.65 with a strike-rate of 135.52. Now after playing with KKR for five years, he has to prove his trade to RR.
Option 2: Shane Watson:
Although he failed against MI. But he has a tremendous record against the Royals. In four matches since 2018, the CSK opener has 158 runs against RR at an average and strike-rate of 39.50 and 150.48 respectively, along with a century.
Option 1: Jofra Archer
He started his IPL journey with the Royals itself. In 21 encounters, he has bagged 26 wickets at an average of 23.69 and an economy rate of 7.53. He is the leading pace bowler for the team and cannot be taken lightly.
Option 2: Lungi Ngidi
Although, Lungi Ngidi was expensive in the first over he throws against MI, but later he showed why he’s reliable for his team. He bagged three important wickets to hand MI their first defeat of the tournament. Playing 13 games, he has got 24 wickets at an economy of 8.
Check out our Experts latest Online Cricket Betting Tips for Today’s match
Best RR vs CSK Dream11 Fantasy Team Combination:
Head To Head:
RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match:
After winning their opening game, CSK will be Jubliant. Rajasthan Royals will surely miss the likes of Stokes and Buttler, so this may affect them. Also, Steve Smith hasn’t played in a while because of concussion protocols. Considering these facts, Chennai Super Kings has an upper hand after winning the previous encounter. So Super Kings’ win should be the one coming out with smiling faces in the upcoming fixture.