Led by the skipper of the Indian football team Sunil Chhetri, Bengaluru FC are one of the top-class teams in the Indian Super League (ISL). Possessing some quality players and a solid fan-base, the Bengaluru FC are one of the most exciting teams to watch out for in the ISL.
Bengaluru did not have a very good season in ISL 2021-22. The JSW-owned franchise finished 6th in the points table and did not manage to qualify for the playoffs.
The team management has made some sensational signings in this season and most notably have roped in Indian defender Sandesh Jhingan and Fijian striker Roy Krishna.
In the ongoing Durand Cup 2022, the Blues have made a dominating start and are sitting in the 2nd position of the league. They already have won their first 2 matches and an exciting encounter with Mohammedan SC awaits them.
In this article, we take you through all the players signed and transferred by Bengaluru FC in this season:
1. Sandesh Jhingan- From ATK Mohun Bagan
2. Roy Krishna- From ATK Mohun Bagan
3. Hira Mondal- From East Bengal FC
4. Prabir Das- From ATK Mohun Bagan
5. Faisal Ali- From Mohammedan FC
6. Amrit Gope- From TRAU FC
7. Javi Hernandez- From Odisha FC
8. Aleksandar Jovanovic- From Macarthur
9. Felixon Conny Fernandes- From RF Young Champs
10. Clarence Fernandes- From Dempo SC U16
- Cleiton Silva- To East Bengal SC
- Muhammad Inayath- To Indian Navy
- Ashique Kuruniyan- To ATK Mohun Bagan
- Ajith Kumar- To Chennaiyin FC
- Alan Costa- To Avai FC (loan)
- Iman Basafa- To Kheybar FC
- Sarthak Golui- To East Bengal FC
- Bidyashagar Singh- To Kerala Blasters FC
- Pratik Chaudhuri- To Jamshedpur FC
- Yrondu Musavu-King- To NA