|Net Worth||$9 Million|
|Source of Incomes||MMA and Endorsements|
|Last Updated||January 2022|
If you are a UFC geek then you should be aware of Nick Diaz, the elder brother of Nate Diaz and the official gangster of UFC. Current generation fans might consider Conor McGregor as the real trash talker and badass but the man who introduced trash-talking culture in MMA and even who Conor considers as his mentor is Nick Diaz.
Nick Diaz is one the most pre-eminent fighter in the game and is a former UFC champion who used to compete in the Lightweight, Welterweight, and Middleweight divisions. He recently made his comeback to the octagon in September 2021 against his arch-rival Robbie Lawler after 6 years of absence from the MMA scene.
Nick Diaz hails from a Mexican-American Family and has one younger brother and sister. He played many sports in his schooling career and tried his hands in wrestling and swimming but after dropping out, he started training Sambo under a Bulgarian instructor. Nick is now considered a veteran of the MMA world and his bossy attitude is loved by everyone around the world. In this article, we will look at his career, salary, houses, Girlfriends, etc.
Nick Diaz’s Net Worth
Nick Diaz is not a man of extravagant lifestyle and likes to live a simple lifestyle. Despite owning any fancy things Nick Diaz’s Net Worth stands at around $9 Million. Diaz started fighting from age of 18 and most of his wealth has been generated through the courtesy of his fights.
Nick Diaz Brand Endorsements
Nick Diaz has always been a crowd favorite which made him the first choice of brands during his prime days and was associated with almost every top most brand. He is still associated with some brands but due to his personal investment in the business field through his own brands, he endorses his brands only.
- Nick Diaz Energy
- Nick Diaz Recovery
- Game Up Nutrition
Nick Diaz House
Nick Diaz currently lives in his hometown of Stockton, California. He reportedly lives there with his family including his younger brother Nate Diaz who is really close to Nick. Nick is not a fan of expensive things and his house reflects his simplicity. He doesn’t have a house with super-luxury items like Jacuzzi etc but is simply a beautiful multi BHK home. The worth of his house is around $430,000 and he owns many properties across US and Mexico as well.
Also Check: Tana Mongeau Net Worth 2022
Nick Diaz Cars and Bike Collection
|Brand||Model||Price (in USD)|
Nick Diaz’s Career
Nick Diaz has fought in many promotions since his debut in 2002 as a professional mixed martial artist. He has been part of promotions like EliteXC, PRIDE FC, Strikeforce, and DREAM where he fought in the Lightweight division and won titles. But his brief stint with UFC has made him a big figure in the world of MMA.
Nick came as a promising Lightweight division candidate but he exceeded his expectations and won titles in Welterweight and Middleweight divisions. Nick was banned for 18 months in 2015 after testing positive for drugs against Anderson Silva which was his full-time stint with UFC as lost his ambitions. Although he made a return to Octagon last year but is not expected to return full time. He also holds a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Nick Diaz Career Stats
Nick Diaz Career Earnings/ Fight
|Vs Anderson Silva||NC||400,000|
Nick Diaz Personal Info
|Name||Nickolas Robert Diaz|
|Place of Birth||California, USA|
|Major Achievements||3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu|
Nick Diaz’s Social Media Profiles
Nick Diaz is a big name in MMA and despite not fighting for years, his appearance at any event makes headlines. He enjoys big popularity and his badass attitude in Octagon made him the crowd favorite of all time. He has left a big rich legacy on this sport and on social media also, he is very active and keeps himself engaged with his audience.
|1.7 Million Followers||@nickdiaz209|
Nick Diaz Girlfriend and Relationships
Nick Diaz’s personal life is full of ups and downs and he has been extremely unlucky in finding his true love. His high school sweetheart Stephanie committed suicide which left Nick shattered and depressed. Nick used to visit her grave every day and promise her to become a fighter as she always wanted him to become an MMA fighter.
Currently, Nick is single while he dated Heather Nikole earlier whom he met in 2015 but reportedly recently the couple broke up.
Nick Diaz’s Achievements
- Nick Diaz is 3rd degree Black belt holder in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
- He has won fight of the night once
- He has won StrikeForce Welterweight Championship once
- He is also one time WEC Welterweight Champion
- IFC Welterweight Champion
- Nick is also Purple Belt Gold Medalist in US Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Open in 2004
- He has never won full time any UFC Title
- He didn’t completed his Schooling
Nick Diaz Controversies
- In 2010, Nick was involved in a big stage brawl with Jason Miller where Nick and his team thrashed Miller inside the cage after he entered the octagon without any approval. Nick was fined $7,500 for that brawl.
- Nick has been tested positive for drugs many times during his fights but after his mega fight with Anderson Silva, he was tested positive for Marijuana and was banned for 18 months and imposed fine of $100,000
- In 2018, Diaz was arrested for Domestic Violence but the jury declared Diaz innocent after no conclusive evidence.
Also Check: Tito Ortiz Net Worth 2022
Nick Diaz’s Unknown Facts
- Nick Diaz and his brother Nate teaches Jiu-jitsu in Lodi, California
- He has never won UFC Title
- He is a big advocate for Cannabis
- His father was never active in his life
- Nick hails from Mexican family
- His first girlfriend’s sudden death was the main reason he became MMA fighter
- He is not married
- Nick has confirmed that he has used Marijuana many times before his fights in the octagon.
FAQs about Nick Diaz
A. $9 Million