- Match: Pakistan Women vs India Women (IN-W vs PK-W)
- Date- 7 October 2022
- Match Format- T20I
- Venue- Sylhet
- Time- 1:30 PM (IST)
- Weather- Cloudy, 33℃
India Women vs Pakistan Women (IN-W vs PK-W) Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the IN-W vs PK-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. India will take on Pakistan in the 13th match of the Women’s Asia Cup 2022 in Sylhet on Friday, 7 October 2022. Keep on reading for more information on the IN-W vs PK-W game.
India will meet their arch-rivals Pakistan in the 2nd game on Friday. This is the fight between the top two teams of the tournament. India is unbeaten so far with three wins and six points.
Pakistan has two wins and one loss. Thailand defeated Pakistan in a historic win in the last match. India thrashed Pakistan in all their last five previous meetings. Their last meet was in July month which ended India’s way.
Top Batsmen for IN-W vs PK-W
- Smriti Mandhana- 10 Matches, 331 runs
- Harmanpreet Kaur- 10 Matches, 261 runs
- Jemimah Rodrigues- 10 Matches, 260 runs
- M Ali- 7 Matches, 168 runs
Top Bowlers for IN-W vs PK-W
- Renuka Singh- 10 Matches, 14 wickets
- Sneh Rana- 7 Matches, 12 wickets
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad-9 Matches,15 wickets
- D Baig- 6 matches, 7 wickets
IN-W vs PK-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If IN-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IN-W is expected to score 130
- Result prediction- India Women are likely to win by 30 runs
Scenario 2- If PK-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- PK-W is expected to score 110
- Result prediction- India will win the match by 4 wickets
IN-W vs PK-W Today Match Prediction, Asia Cup 2022, Who Will Win the Match?
India to win
India will begin this match as favorites. India has defeated Pakistan on almost all occasions including the last five meetings. It will be interesting to see how they go here as well.
India is likely to make a few changes to their batting side and they will be hoping for yet another successful hunt here.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
- Diana Baig holds the key to the Pakistan team
- Smriti Mandhana is the player to watch out for.
IN-W vs PK-W Probable Playing 11
IN-W Playing XI
Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Richa Ghosh, Deepti Sharma, Renuka Singh, Sneh Rana, Pooja Vastrakar, Kiran Navgire, Radha Yadav
PK-W Playing XI
Bismah Maroof (c), Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Naseem, Diana Baig, Muneeba Ali (wk), Nida Dar, Omaima Sohail, Sadia Iqbal, Sidra Amin, Tuba Hasan
Squad for IN-W vs PK-W, Asia Cup 2022
Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Sabbhineni Meghana, Taniya Sapna Bhatia, Yastika Bhatia, Deepti Sharma, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Pooja Vastrakar, Meghna Singh, Renuka Thakur, Jemimah Rodrigues, Radha Yadav, Harleen Deol, Sneh Rana.
Bismah Maroof (c), Aimen Anwar, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Naseem, Diana Baig, Kainat Imtiaz, Muneeba Ali (wk), Nida Dar, Omaima Sohail, Sadaf Shamas, Sadia Iqbal, Sidra Amin, Sidra Nawaz (wk) and Tuba Hasan. Reserve players: Nashra Sundhu, Natalia Pervaiz, Umme Hani and Waheeda Akhtar