- Match: India (IND) vs Netherlands (NED)
- Date- 3rd October 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- Greenfield Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Thundershower, 29℃
India vs Netherlands Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the IND vs NED Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In this World Cup warm-up game, India will be locking swords with Netherlands. The match will be played at the Greenfield Stadium in Thiruvananthapuram.
Rain has been playing spoilsport in most of the warm-up games of the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023 and both India and Netherlands were at the receiving end of the Rain Gods in their first warmup games.
India would be keen on getting some match practice ahead of their big-ticket encounter against Australia on 8th October 2023.
Netherlands did get some game time against Australia but their match ended in a No Result (NR) due to persistent rain.
Top Batters IND vs NED
- Virat Kohli (IND)- 13083 runs in ODIs
- Max O’Dowd (NED)- 1158 runs in ODIs
- Rohit Sharma (IND)- 10112 runs in ODIs
Top Bowlers for IND vs NED
- Jasprit Bumrah (IND)- 129 wickets in ODIs
- Logan van Beek (NED)- 34 wickets in ODIs
- Ravichandran Ashwin (IND)- 155 wickets in ODIs
IND vs NED Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If IND bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 330-350 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 90-110 runs
Scenario 2- If NED bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NED is expected to score 250-260 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 6 wickets
IND vs NED Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
India to win
We predict that India will be winning this warm-up game of the ICC ODI World Cup 2023. India have had a great run of form leading up to the World Cup and would be fancying their chances against the Dutch side.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
India Playing XI
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma (C), Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav
Netherlands Predicted Playing XI
W Barresi, MP O’Dowd, Colin Ackermann, N Croes, Vikramjit Singh, Saqib Zulfiqar, R Klein, S Edwards (C), AT Nidamanuru, Logan van Beek, Aryan Dutt
Rohit Sharma(c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul Thakur
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd, Wesley Barresi, Scott Edwards(w/c), Shariz Ahmad, Aryan Dutt, Roelof van der Merwe, Teja Nidamanuru, Paul van Meekeren, Logan van Beek, Ryan Klein, Sybrand Engelbrecht, Colin Ackermann, Saqib Zulfiqar, Bas de Leede