- Match: Jamaica Tallawahs vs Guyana Amazon Warriors (JAM vs GUY)
- Date-3 September 2022
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather- Light Rain (27 degrees Celsius)
Jamaica Tallawahs vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Today Match Prediction Preview
Welcome to the JAM vs GUY Today Match Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. Jamaica Tallawahs will take on Guyana Amazon Warriors in the 4th match of CPL 2022 in St Kitts on Saturday, 3rd September 2022. Keep on reading for more information on the JAM vs GUY game.
Jamaica Tallawahs and Guyana Amazon Warriors will meet for the first time in this edition on Saturday. Tallawahs are currently at the top of the table after a massive win over the Patriots in their opening game. They defeated the defending champions by 47 runs.
Amazon Warriors, on the other hand, are yet to play their first match in the tournament. They have to wait for the longest to play their 1st game. However, Amazon Warriors enjoys a good record over Tallawahs. They have won four out of their last five encounters including the last two games.
Top Batsmen for JAM vs GUY
(recent CPL record)
- Chandrapaul Hemraj- 10 Matches, 241 runs
- Shimron Hetmyer- 10 Matches, 164 runs
- Kennar Lewis- 10 matches, 262 runs
- Shamarh Brooks- 9 matches, 214 runs
Top Bowlers for JAM vs GUY
(recent CPL record)
- Odean Smith- 10 matches, 16 wickets
- Romario Shepherd- 8 matches, 15 wickets
- Migael Pretorius- 10 matches, 14 wickets
- Imad Wasim- 7 matches, 11 wickets
JAM vs GUY Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If JAM bats first
- First Innings score prediction- JAM expected to score around 140
- Result prediction- JAM to win by 20 to 30 runs
Scenario 2- If GUY bats first
- First Innings score prediction- GUY is expected to score around 160
- Result prediction-JAM is expected to win by 3-4 wickets
JAM vs GUY Today Match Prediction, CPL 2022, Who Will Win the Match?
Jamaica Tallawahs to win this match
Jamaica Tallawahs are likely to pull off a massive win over Amazon Warriors here. The best part of Tallawahs is that they don’t depend on a single star, unlike other teams. Thus, the players are expected to come out as a group and play a good role in taking the team over the line. Amazon Warriors, on the other hand, will be wary of the challenge and will look to rise on the occasion here.
Team Availability/ Injury updates
- Tabraiz Shamsi is available for this match. He will miss the Hundred final.
- Sandeep Lamichhane will be available for selection from this contest.
SKN vs BR Probable Playing 11
GUY Playing XI
Shimron Hetymer, Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Keemo Paul, Gudakesh Motie, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi, Colin Ingram, Paul Stirling, Shai Hope
JAM Playing XI
Rovman Powell, Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Kennar Lewis, Shamarh Brooks, Mohammad Amir, Imad Wasim, Chris Green, Miguel Pretorius, Raymon Reifer, Amir Jangoo
Squad for JAM vs GUY, CPL 2022
JAM squad: Rovman Powell, Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Kennar Lewis, Shamarh Brooks, Mohammad Amir, Sandeep Lamichhane (arriving September 3)/Abhijai Mansingh, Imad Wasim, Chris Green, Miguel Pretorius, Raymon Reifer, Jamie Merchant, Amir Jangoo, Shemar Springer, Nicholson Gordon, Kirk McKenzie, Joshua James
GUY Squad: Shimron Hetymer, Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Keemo Paul, Gudakesh Motie, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi, Colin Ingram, Paul Stirling, Heinrich Klaasen, Shai Hope, Jermaine Blackwood, Veerasammy Permaul, Ronsford Beaton, Matthew Nandu, Junior Sinclair