- Match: Lebanon (LEB) vs India (IND)
- Date- 10th September 2023
- Sport- Football
- Venue- 700th Anniversary Stadium, Chiang Mai
- Time- 4:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 32 Degrees Celsius, Thundershowers
Lebanon vs India Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the LEB vs IND Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk football experts. In the third-place match of the King’s Cup 2023, Lebanon will be locking horns with India.
Both the teams will be having their eyes on the bronze medal after their respective losses in the semi-finals.
India narrowly missed out on the finals after a heartbreaking penalty round loss against Iraq in the semi-finals.
After the score-line read 2-2 and nothing could separate the two sides, the penalties were taken. Iraq got the better off India, 5-4.
On the other hand, Lebanon lost to Thailand in their semi-finals. The score-line read 2-1 in favour of Thailand.
Both Lebanon and India have met in the recent past. India outclassed Lebanon on both occasions, in the finals of the Hero Intercontinental Cup 2023 and the semi-finals of the SAFF Championships 2023.
Top Players LEB vs IND
- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu (IND)- goalkeeper of India
- Naorem Roshan Singh (IND)- scored in the semi-finals versus Iraq
- Bassel Jradi (LEB)- scored in the semi-finals versus Thailand
LEB vs IND Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If LEB starts the game from the centre
- India will win the game 2-0
- Naorem Roshan Singh and Manvir Singh will be scoring for India.
Scenario 2- If IND starts the game from the centre
- India will win the game 2-1
- Rahim Ali, Naorem Roshan Singh and Sahal Abdul Samad will be scoring for India.
LEB vs IND Today Match Prediction, Kings Cup 2023, Who Will Win the Match?
We believe that Igor Stimac’s Blue Tigers will be tasting a positive result in this game. They have defeated Lebanon twice in the recent past and would be high on confidence.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
Matches Played: 9
LEB vs IND Probable Starting XI
IND Starting XI
Gurpreet Singh Sandhu; Asish Rai, Mehtab Singh, Anwar Ali, Akash Mishra; Suresh Singh Wangjam, Rohit Kumar; Rahul KP, Sahal Abdul Samad, Manvir Singh; Rahim Ali.
LEB Starting XI
Mostafa Matar; Nader Matar, Walid Shour, Kassem El Zein, Mahdi Zein; Ali Tneich, Mohamad Haidar, Daniel Lajud; Karim Darwiche, Majed Osman, Hassan Maatouk.