- Match: New South Wales (NSW) vs Western Australia (WAU)
- Date- 4 November 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Sydney Olympic Park, Australia
- Time- 4:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear Sky, 20℃
New South Wales vs Western Australia Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the NSW vs WAU Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
New South Wales will be locking horns with New South Wales in Match 13th of the Marsh One Day Cup 2023.
New South Wales have had quite an inconsistent start to the cup as they have won 2 and lost 2 in the 4 games that they have played.
Western Australia have made a fantastic start to the one-day cup as they are unbeaten in the 3 matches that they have played so far.
Top Batters NSW vs WAU
- Daniel Hughes (NSW)- 234 runs in this Tournament
- Moises Henriques (NSW)- 223 runs this Tournament
- Sam Whiteman (WAU)- 189 runs in this Tournament
Top Bowlers for NSW vs WAU
- Jack Edwards (NSW) – 8 wickets in this Tournament
- Andrew Tye (WAU)- 6 wickets in this Tournament
- Lance Morris (WAU)- 6 wickets in this Tournament
NSW vs WAU Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If NSW bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NSW is expected to score 260-280 runs
- Result prediction- WAU will win the match by 5 wickets
Scenario 2- If WAU bats first
- First Innings score prediction- WAU is expected to score 300-320 runs
- Result prediction- WAU will win the match by 40-60 runs
NSW vs WAU Today Match Prediction, Match 13th, Who Will Win the Match?
Western Australia to win
We predict that Western Australia will be winning this Marsh One Day Cup game. The likes of Josh Philippe, D Short and Andrew Tye will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
New South Wales Predicted Playing XI
Daniel Hughes, Kurtis Patterson, Matthew Gilkes(w), Moises Henriques(c), Oliver Davies, Jason Sangha, Chris Green, Ben Dwarshuis, William Salzmann, Nathan Lyon, Liam Hatcher
Western Australia Predicted Playing XI
Josh Philippe(w), D’Arcy Short, Cameron Bancroft, Sam Whiteman, Aaron Hardie, Ashton Turner(c), Nick Hobson, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Lance Morris
New South Wales Squad
Blake Nikitaras, Daniel Hughes, Jack Edwards, Jason Sangha, Kurtis Patterson, Oliver Davis, Ryan Hackney, Blake Macdonald, Hayden Kerr, Joel Davis, Moises Henriques, William Salzmann, Baxter Holt (wk), Matthew Gilkes, Ben Dwarshuis, Chris Green, Hunar Verma, Jack Nisbet, Jackson Bird, Lachlan Shaw, Ryan Hadley, Ross Pawson
Western Australia Squad
Ashton Turner, Bryce Jackson, Cameron Bancroft, Jayden Goodwin, Nick Hobson, Sam Fanning, Aaron Hardie, Ashton Agar, Cooper Connolly, D’Arcy Short, Hilton Cartwright, Liam Haskett, Josh Philipe (wk), Josh Vernon (wk), Andrew Tye, Hamish McKenzie, Jhye Richardson, Lance Morris, Matthew Kelly