- Match: Qurum Thunders (QUT) vs Ghubrah Giants (GGI)
- Date- 28th September 2023
- Match Format- 20 overs
- Venue- Al Ameerat Cricket Ground, Oman
- Time- 1:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Sunny, 33℃
Qurum Thunders vs Ghubrah Giants Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the QUT vs GGI Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 5 of the ongoing Oman D20 League, Qurum Thunders will be taking on Ghubrah Giants. We can expect a thrilling encounter at the Al Ameerat Cricket Stadium in Oman.
Qurum Thunders had won their 1st game in this competition and would be high on confidence. They would be looking to continue their winning momentum in this game as well.
On the other hand, Ghubrah Giants had lost their first game 7 runs to Azaiba XI. They need a strong comeback against the high-flying Qurum Thunders side.
Top Batters QUT vs GGI
- Shoaib Khan (QUT)- 57* runs in the previous game
- Hashir Anwar (QUT)- 42* runs in the previous game
- Usama Aqeel (GGI)- 37 runs in the previous game
Top Bowlers for QUT vs GGI
- Waseem Akhtar (GGI)- 1 wicket in the previous game
- Ayan Khan (QUT)- 2 wickets in the previous game
- Sandeep Goud (QUT)- 2 wickets in the previous game
QUT vs GGI Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If QUT bats first
- First Innings score prediction- QUT is expected to score 170-190 runs
- Result prediction- QUT will win the match by 20-40 runs
Scenario 2- If GGI bats first
- First Innings score prediction- GGI is expected to score 130-150 runs
- Result prediction- QUT will win the match by 7 wickets
QUT vs GGI Today Match Prediction, Match 5, Who Will Win the Match?
Qurum Thunders to win
We predict that Qurum Thunders will be winning Match 5 of the ongoing Oman D20 League. They are coming on the back of a victory in this competition and hence start as favourites in our prediction.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Qurum Thunders Playing XI
Jatinder Singh, Munis Ansari, Narayan Saishiv, Suraj Kumar (wk), Sandeep Goud, Kashyap Prajapati, Aiyappa Chonira Rathan, Ganesh Chandrashekhar, Pranav Athawale, Ayan Khan, Shoaib Khan
Ghubrah Giants Predicted Playing XI
Vijayanand Dhayanandan, S Gowtham, Manikandan Govindarajan, Lakshmi Narayanapura, Kalaiarasan Natarajan, Jaspreet Singh-l, Sajeev Mohanan (wk), Arun Dev, Muhammed Waqas, Nishad Kalady Saidhalavi ©, Aditya Girish
Qurum Thunders Squad
Jatinder Singh, Munis Ansari, Narayan Saishiv, Swapnil Khadye (wk), Suraj Kumar (wk), Sandeep Goud, Kashyap Prajapati, Aiyappa Chonira Rathan, Hashir Anwar Dafedar, Ganesh Chandrashekhar, Ashish Odedara, Pranav Athawale, Ayan Khan, Shoaib Khan, Siddharth Bukkapatnam, Samay Shrivastava, Jay Chhelavada, and Akash Mohite
Ghubrah Giants Squad
Prabhakaran Kannan (c), Lakshmi Narayanapura, Muhammad Raheem, Muhammed Waqas, Nishad Kalady Saidhalavi, Saishiv Narayan, Vijayanand Dhayanandan, Gowtham Sagar, Imran Mohammed, Kalaiarasan Natarajan, Manikandan Govindarajan, Arun Dev (wk), Sajeev Mohanan (wk), Aditya Girish, Jabbar Jabin, Jaspreet Singh, Mohammed Shafeek, Suhil Kanagaraj, Tanuj Sivakumar, and Yashas GL