- Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans (RCB vs GT)
- Date- 19th May 2022
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Wankhede Stadium
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear, 29℃
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans (RCB vs GT) Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the RCB vs GT Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. Gujarat Titans will face Royal Challengers Bangalore in the 67th match of the TATA IPL, 2022 on Thursday, 19th May 2022 at the Wankhede Stadium. Keep on reading for more information on the RCB vs. GT game.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have made their road really tough for playoffs with some disappointing performances in 2nd half of the tournament. If they win the last game, then they still might not reach the playoffs due to the inferior net run rate to Delhi Capitals. Cricket is known as a game of uncertainty and Bangalore will be looking to put their best show in their last game. Luckily the match is at Wankhede where they have enjoyed big success this season.
On the other hand, their opponents Gujarat Titans are in a completely different position with their ticket to the qualifier already confirmed. They have been relentlessly fearless throughout the tournament and will be a big force to face in the playoffs. Before playoffs, they might look to give chances to youngsters in the last match of the tournament which isn’t going to affect their position.
Players like Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Noor Ahmed could be in contention to make their IPL debut by resting key players. This game is dead rubber for Gujarat but Royal Challengers Bangalore are expected to come guns blazing as they need to win this game with big margin
Top Batsmen for RCB vs GT
- David Miller (GT)- 10 Matches, 291 runs at 135 strike rate (last 10 games)
- Wriddhiman Saha (GT)– 8 Matches, 281 runs at 123 strike rate (last 8 games)
- Faf du Plessis (RCB)- 10 Matches, 277 runs at 125 strike rate (last 10 games)
- Glenn Maxwell (RCB)- 10 Matches, 228 runs at 166 strike rate (last 10 games)
Top Bowlers for RCB vs GT
- Harshal Patel (RCB)- 9 Matches, 14 wickets at 8.55 economy (last 9 Matches)
- Hasaranga (RCB)- 10 Matches, 17 wickets at 7.42 economy (last 10 games)
- Mohammed Shami (GT)- 10 Matches, 12 wickets at 7.64 economy (last 10 games)
- Rashid Khan (GT)- 10 Matches, 11 wickets at 6.95 economy (last 10 games)
RCB vs. GT Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If RCB bats first
- First Innings score prediction- RCB is expected to score 170
- Result prediction- RCB will win the match by 10 runs.
Scenario 2- If GT bats first
- First Innings score prediction- GT is expected to score 160
- Result prediction- RCB will win the match by 5 wickets.
RCB vs GT Today Match Prediction, IPL 2022, Who Will Win the Match?
RCB to win
Gujarat Titans are likely to go with their 2nd string squad as they might look to rest their key players before playoffs. These experimental changes could open gates for Royal Challengers Bangalore who will be looking to win by big margin to boost their run rate. Wankhede is expected to be batting friendly and big runs could be on the line from RCB. We think Royal Challengers Bangalore will win this match.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
- Gujarat Titans might give chance to Gurbaz, Noor Ahmed and Pradeep Sangwan in place of Shami, Joseph and Wade
- Royal Challengers Bangalore might retain their team for this clash
RCB vs GT Probable Playing 11
RCB Playing XI
Faf du Plessis (c), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Mahipal Lomror, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Harshal Patel
GT Playing XI
Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Noor Ahmad, Yash Dayal, Pradeep Sangwan
Squad for RCB vs GT, Match 67, IPL 2022
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis (c), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shahbaz Ahmed, Mahipal Lomror, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood, Anuj Rawat, David Willey, Jason Behrendorff, Chama V Milind, Finn Allen, Sherfane Rutherford, Akash Deep, Aneeshwar Gautam, Karn Sharma, Siddarth Kaul, Suyash Prabhudessai
Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Matthew Wade, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami, Vijay Shankar, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Varun Aaron, Abhinav Manohar, Darshan Nalkande, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Lockie Ferguson, Pradeep Sangwan, Sai Sudharsan