- Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals (RR vs DC)
- Date- 11th May 2022
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- DY Patil Stadium
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear, 32℃
Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals (RR vs DC) Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the RR vs DC Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. Rajasthan Royals will face Delhi Capitals in the 58th match of the TATA IPL, 2022 on Wednesday, 11th May 2022 at the Wankhede. Keep on reading for more information on the RR vs. DC game.
Delhi Capitals suffered a bitter loss against Chennai Super Kings which has made their chances for a playoff really tough. They now need to win the last three games and even after that, their qualification is not guaranteed. Delhi this season has struggled to pick early wickets and has a really poor record in the tournament. They haven’t won a game at DY Patil Stadium and their misery is likely to continue considering the hot and cold performance throughout the tournament.
For Rajasthan Royals, they find themselves in a pole position to qualify for playoffs. They have 14 points in the kitty and still have 3 games left. Unfortunately, Shimron Hetymer has returned home after the birth of his child and will be unavailable for this match.
This game isn’t a do or die for Rajasthan but they would be looking to quickly wrap up a playoff spot as this race is expected to go down the wire and having an early move is necessary. Rajasthan Royals have already defeated Delhi Capitals once and again are strong favorites for this clash. Their batting looks even more strong after Jaiswal’s impressive performance in the last game.
Top Batsmen for RR vs DC
- Jos Buttler (RR)- 10 Matches, 583 runs at 154 strike rate (last 10 games)
- Sanju Samson (RR)– 10 Matches, 266 runs at 148 strike rate (last 10 games)
- David Warner (DC)- 9 Matches, 375 runs at 156 strike rate (last 9 games)
- Rishabh Pant (DC)- 10 Matches, 280 runs at 153 strike rate (last 10 games)
Top Bowlers for RR vs DC
- Kuldeep Yadav (DC)- 10 Matches, 15 wickets at 9.36 economy (last 10 games)
- Khaleel Ahmed (DC)- 7 Matches, 14 wickets at 7.89 economy (this season)
- Yuzvendra Chahal (RR)- 10 Matches, 19 wickets at 7.42 economy (last 10 games)
- Prasidh Krishna (RR)- 10 Matches, 11 wickets at 8.72 economy (last 10 games)
RR vs DC Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If DC bats first
- First Innings score prediction- DC is expected to score 160
- Result prediction- RR will win the match by 4 wickets.
Scenario 2- If RR bats first
- First Innings score prediction- RR is expected to score 190
- Result prediction- RR will win the match by 10 runs.
RR vs DC Today Match Prediction, IPL 2022, Who Will Win the Match?
RR to win
Rajasthan Royals have a big upper hand over Delhi Capitals because of their recent form and DY Patil’s surface where Delhi hasn’t won a game. Although Hetymer’s absence is going to be a big miss, Rajasthan has enough options to replace their finisher. While Delhi is constantly failing to show consistency in every department and it has now created a do-or-die situation in the tournament and the last match’s big loss has nearly booked their home tickets. We think Rajasthan Royals are gonna win this clash.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
- Jimmy Neesham is expected to come in for Hetmyer
- Lalit Yadav could be in contention in place of Rupal Patel
RR vs DC Probable Playing 11
DC Playing XI
Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Rovman Powell, Mitchell Marsh, Lalit Yadav/ Ripal Patel, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Khaleel Ahmed
RR Playing XI
Jos Buttler, Devdutt Padikkal, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Karun Nair, James Neesham, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Sen, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal
Squad for RR vs DC, Match 58, IPL 2022
Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Rovman Powell, Sarfaraz Khan, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Khaleel Ahmed, Anrich Nortje, Mandeep Singh, Srikar Bharat, Tim Seifert, Ashwin Hebbar, Praveen Dubey, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Chetan Sakariya, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Vicky Ostwal, Lungi Ngidi
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Devdutt Padikkal, Sanju Samson(w/c), Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Riyan Parag, Trent Boult, Kuldeep Sen, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, James Neesham, Navdeep Saini, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Karun Nair, KC Cariappa, Daryl Mitchell, Obed McCoy, Tejas Baroka, Kuldip Yadav, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anunay Singh, Dhruv Jurel, Shubham Garhwal