- Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RR vs RCB)
- Date- 27th May 2022
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Ahemdabad
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear, 32℃
Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RR vs RCB) Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the RR vs RCB Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. Rajasthan Royals will face Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Qualifier 2 TATA IPL, 2022 on Friday, 27th May 2022 at Ahmedabad. Keep on reading for more information on the RR vs. RCB game.
Rajasthan Royals suffered a nail-biting loss against Gujarat in the first qualifier. Prasidh Krishna failed to defend 16 runs in the last over. Sanju Samson and Jos Buttler were starred with the bat as they posted 189 runs on a swinging track. However, it was their bowlers who failed to deliver on the night and mainly the failure of their spinners in the middle overs was the reason behind their failure.
On the other hand, spirits will be high in Bangalore camp as they defeated Lucknow who was favorites to defeat them in the eliminator. Rajat Patidar was the star of the night with a blazing hundred which shocked everyone.
They posted 207 runs and in bowling, it was Harshal Patel who took them out of trouble after Lucknow looked cruising towards win when they needed 35 runs off 18 balls. Banglore will be more confident coming into this clash and will be hoping to continue their fine form at the crucial stage of the tournament.
Both teams are coming off contrasting results but Royal Challengers Bangalore are the favorite for this clash considering the form. They have met twice in the tournament and the score has been even so far. It will interesting to see which team will have the final laugh and tick
Top Batsmen for RR vs RCB
- Jos Buttler (RR)- 10 Matches, 446 runs at 145 strike rate (last 10 games)
- Sanju Samson (RR)– 10 Matches, 304 runs at 149 strike rate (last 10 games)
- Faf du Plessis (RCB)- 10 Matches, 297 runs at 133 strike rate (last 10 games)
- Rajat Patidar (RCB)- 5 Matches, 275 runs at 156 strike rate (last 7 games)
Top Bowlers for RR vs RCB
- Josh Hazlewood (RCB)- 10 Matches, 17 wickets at 8.34 economy (last 10 games)
- Hasaranga (RCB)- 10 Matches, 15 wickets at 7.32 economy
- Yuzvendra Chahal (RR)- 10 Matches, 14 wickets at 8.15 economy (last 10 games)
- Prasidh Krishna (RR)- 10 Matches, 11 wickets at 8.47 economy (last 10 games)
RR vs. RCB Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If RCB bats first
- First Innings score prediction- RCB is expected to score 170
- Result prediction- RR will win the match by 4 wickets.
Scenario 2- If RR bats first
- First Innings score prediction- RR is expected to score 190
- Result prediction- RR will win the match by 10 runs.
RR vs RCB Today Match Prediction, IPL 2022, Who Will Win the Match?
RCB to win
Rajasthan Royals will be under more pressure coming into this clash after a loss in the first qualifier. Although their team has performed consistently throughout the tournament but their bowling seems to be ineffective in recent matches.
They are heavily dependent on Yuzvendra Chahal for breakthroughs while Trent Boult also hasn’t been lethal with the new ball. Their batters are going strong but bowling needs to step up. Royal Challengers Bangalore are high flying coming into this match and will be hoping to continue their dream run. We think Royal Challengers Bangalore will win this match
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
- Rajasthan Royals are likely to continue with same team
- Royal Challengers Bangalore are also certain to retain winning eleven
RR vs RCB Probable Playing 11
RCB Playing XI
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (c), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Siraj, Josh Hazlewood
RR Playing XI
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetymer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy
Squad for RR vs RCB, Qualifier 2, IPL 2022
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (c), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Siddarth Kaul, Josh Hazlewood, Akash Deep, Anuj Rawat, Finn Allen, Suyash Prabhudessai, Sherfane Rutherford, Aneeshwar Gautam, Chama V Milind, Jason Behrendorff, David Willey, Karn Sharma, Mohammed Siraj
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Devdutt Padikkal, Sanju Samson(w/c), Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Riyan Parag, Trent Boult, Kuldeep Sen, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, James Neesham, Navdeep Saini, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Karun Nair, KC Cariappa, Daryl Mitchell, Obed McCoy, Tejas Baroka, Kuldip Yadav, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anunay Singh, Dhruv Jurel, Shubham Garhwal