- Match: St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Royals (SKN vs BR)
- Date-2 September 2022
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
- Time- 4:30 AM (IST)
- Weather- Clear (27 degrees Celsius)
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Royals (SKN vs BR) Today Match Prediction Preview
Welcome to the SKN vs BR Today Match Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will take on Barbados Royals in the 3rd match of CPL 2022 in St Kitts on Thursday, 2nd September 2022. Keep on reading for more information on the SKN vs BR game.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots and Barbados Royals will meet for the first time in this edition. This also marks the opening game for Barbados Royals whereas, the Patriots have played one against Tallawahs and ended on the losing side.
Tallawahs made 183 in the opening match of the tournament and In return, the defending champions Patriots managed only 136. Having said that, they do enjoy a good record against the Royals. The last three encounters between these two teams went the Patriots’ way.
Last year was a forgettable edition for Barbados Royals as they ended the tournament at the bottom of the table with just three wins from ten matches. They certainly will look for a better performance this time around.
Top Batsmen for SKN vs BR
(recent CPL record)
- Azam Khan- 8 Matches, 178 runs
- Kyle Mayers- 8 Matches, 160 runs
- Evin Lewis- 9 Matches, 332 runs
- Sherfane Rutherford- 9 Matches, 170 runs
Top Bowlers for SKN vs BR
(recent CPL record)
- Nyeem Young- 6 Matches, 8 wickets
- Joshua Bishop- 4 Matches, 6 wickets
- Dominic Drakes- 8 Matches, 11 wickets
- Jon-Russ Jaggesar- 6 Matches, 9 wickets
SKN vs BR Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If BR bats first
- First Innings score prediction- BR expected to score around 140
- Result prediction- BR to win by 20 to 30 runs
Scenario 2- If SKN bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SKN is expected to score around 160
- Result prediction-BR is expected to win by 3-4 wickets
SKN vs BR Today Match Prediction, CPL 2022, Who Will Win the Match?
Barbados Royals to win this match
Barbados Royals are the favourites to win this contest. The team will look to begin the tournament on a high note after making an early exit in the last edition. They will rely on star players like Azam Khan and Jason Holder to pull off a victory this time around. For Patriots, Dewald Brevis is the player to keep an eye on here. He is expected to produce at least a cameo in this match.
Team Availability/ Injury updates
- Quinton de Kock and David Miller is likely to miss this match.
SKN vs BR Probable Playing 11
SKN Playing XI
Dwayne Bravo, Evin Lewis, Andre Fletcher, Darren Bravo, Sherfane Rutherford, Dominic Drakes, Dwaine Pretorius, Dewald Brevis, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Jaden Carmichael, Akila Dananjaya
BR Playing XI
Jason Holder, Obed McCoy, Kyle Mayers, Hayden Walsh Jnr, Devon Thomas, Oshane Thomas, Harry Tector, Azam Khan, Corbin Bosch, Rahkeem Cornwall, Joshua Bishop, Justin Greaves, Teddy Bishop
Squad for SKN vs BR, CPL 2022
SKN squad: Dwayne Bravo, Evin Lewis, Andre Fletcher, Wanindu Hasaranga, Darren Bravo, Sherfane Rutherford, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Dwaine Pretorius, Dewald Brevis, Izharulhaq Naveed, Joshua Da Silva, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Keacy Carty, Kelvin Pittman, Jaden Carmichael
BR Squad: Jason Holder, Obed McCoy, Kyle Mayers, Hayden Walsh Jnr, Devon Thomas, Oshane Thomas, Nyeem Young, Quinton de Kock, David Miller, Harry Tector (temporary replacement for Mujeeb ur Rahman), Azam Khan, Corbin Bosch, Rahkeem Cornwall, Joshua Bishop, Justin Greaves, Teddy Bishop, Ramon Simmonds,