- Match: Sri Lanka (SL) vs Bangladesh (BAN)
- Date- 9th September 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
- Time-3:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast: Thundershower, 28℃
Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the SL vs BAN Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. Sri Lanka will be locking horns with Bangladesh in this Asia Cup 2023 game.
The Super 4 stage will ooze a lot of action and entertainment as it’s the final round before the grand finale of the Asia Cup 2023. Both Sri Lanka and Bangladesh would be itching to deliver the goods in this game with perfection.
Bangladesh have already played 1 game in the Super 4 round and they tasted defeat in that game. Shakib Al Hasan and co. suffered a 7-wicket defeat at the hands of Pakistan on 6th September 2023.
When the two sides had met in the group-stage round in the ongoing Asia Cup 2023, Sri Lanka had emerged out victorious in the game.
They had won the game by 5 wickets and it was a dominant performance from the Lankan Tigers.
Top Batters SL vs BAN
- Najmul Hossain Shanto (BAN)- 193 runs in the tournament
- Mehidy Hasan (BAN)- 117 runs in the tournament
- Charith Asalanka (SL)- 62* runs in the previous SL vs BAN game
Top Bowlers for SL vs BAN
- Taskin Ahmed (BAN)- 6 wickets in the tournament
- Shoriful Islam (BAN)- 5 wickets in the tournament
- Matheesha Pathirana (SL)- 5 wickets in the tournament
SL vs BAN Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If SL bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SL is expected to score 280-300 runs
- Result prediction- SL will win the match by 25-35 runs
Scenario 2- If BAN bats first
- First Innings score prediction- BAN is expected to score 220-240 runs
- Result prediction- SL will win the match by 6 wickets
SL vs BAN Today Match Prediction, Match 8, Who Will Win the Match?
Sri Lanka to win
We predict that Sri Lanka will be winning this game at the Gadaffi Stadium in Lahore. They have the advantage of winning the previous encounter between these two sides and will also be taking the home advantage.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Bangladesh Playing XI
Litton Das, Naim Sheikh, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mahedi Hasan
Sri Lanka Playing XI
Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis (wk), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka (c), Dunith Wellalage, Maheesh Theekshana, Lahiru Kumara, Kasun Rajitha/Matheesha Pathirana
Shakib Al Hasan (c), Litton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Towhid Hridoy, Mushfiqur Rahim, Afif Hossain Dhrubo, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taskin Ahmed, Hasan Mahmud, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Nasum Ahmed, Shak Mahedi Hasan, Naim Sheikh, Shamim Hossain, Tanzid Hasan Tamim, Tanzim Hasan Sakib
Dasun Shanaka (c), Pathum Nissanaka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Janith Perera, Kusal Mendis (vc), Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Maheesh Theekshana, Dunith Wellalage, Matheesha Pathirana, Kasun Rajitha, Dushan Hemantha, Binura Fernando, Pramod Madushan