- Match: Western Australia (WAU) vs South Australia (SAU)
- Date- 20 November 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Western Australian Cricket Association,Australia
- Time- 10:05 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear Sky, 30℃
Western Australia vs South Australia Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the WAU vs SAU Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
Western Australia will be locking horns with South Australia on Match 15th of the Marsh One Day Cup 2023.
Western Australia have been magnificent this season with 3 wins in the 4 games they have played so far.
South Australia on the other hand are having a challenging tournament as they have lost 3 out of the 4 games they have played. While they are almost out of the running for the top 2, they will look to spoil the party for others.
Top Batters WAU vs SAU
- Sam Whiteman (WAU)- 230 runs in this Tournament
- Josh Philippe (WAU)- 176 runs this Tournament
- Daniel Drew (SAU)- 175 runs in this Tournament
Top Bowlers for WAU vs SAU
- Andrew Tye (WAU) – 9 wickets in this Tournament
- J Behrendorff (WAU)- 6 wickets in this Tournament
- Lance Morris (WAU)- 6 wickets in this Tournament
WAU vs SAU Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If WAU bats first
- First Innings score prediction- WAU is expected to score 310-330 runs
- Result prediction- WAU will win the match by 30-50 Runs
Scenario 2- If SAU bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SAU is expected to score 240-260 runs
- Result prediction- WAU will win the match by 5 wickets
WAU vs SAU Today Match Prediction, Match 15th, Who Will Win the Match?
Western Australia to win
We predict that Western Australia will be winning this Marsh One Day Cup game. The likes of D Short, Josh Phillippe and Andrew Tye will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Western Australia Predicted Playing XI
D’Arcy Short, Josh Philippe(w), Cameron Bancroft, Sam Whiteman, Ashton Turner(c), Nick Hobson, Charles Stobo, Hamish McKenzie, Andrew Tye, Mahli Beardman, Jason Behrendorff
South Australia Predicted Playing XI
Henry Hunt, Jake Carder, Daniel Drew, Nathan McSweeney, Jake Lehmann(c), Harry Nielsen(w), Ben Manenti, Nathan McAndrew, Wes Agar, Henry Thornton, Harry Conway
Western Australia Squad
Ashton Turner, Bryce Jackson, Cameron Bancroft, Jayden Goodwin, Nick Hobson, Sam Fanning, Aaron Hardie, Ashton Agar, Cooper Connolly, D’Arcy Short, Hilton Cartwright, Liam Haskett, Josh Philipe (wk), Josh Vernon (wk), Andrew Tye, Hamish McKenzie, Jhye Richardson, Lance Morris, Matthew Kelly
South Australia Squad
Daniel Drew, Harry Matthias, Henry Hunt, Issac Higgins, Jake Carder, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Jake Lehmann, Kelvin Smith, Thomas Kelly, Aiden Cahill, Kyle Brazell, Liam Scott, Harry Nielsen (wk), Brendan Manenti, Brendan Doggett, David Grant, Harry Conway, Jordan Buckingham, Lloyd Pope, Nathan McAndrew, Wes Agar, henry Thompson