AS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction | WBBL | 34th Match | 14th November 2020
Adelaide Strikers and Brisbane Heat Women will lock horns in the upcoming fixture of WBBL 2020. Both the teams are yet to discover their form. Playing 8 games, Adelaide has won 3 games, while Brisbane Heat has just won two games. The match is scheduled to be played at Drummoyne Oval, Sydney. So let’s look at the AS-W vs BH-W, match 17 Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 13th November 2020, 9:00 AM IST
Venue Name: Drummoyne Oval, Sydney
Head to Head:
Matches played: 05
AS-W Won: 2
BH-W Won: 3
No Result: 00
There is no chance of rain, a full bright sunny day is expected. A surface is expected to be a bit slow and even flat. The ball might even come easily to the bat. Scores around 150 are defendable.
Adelaide Strikers Squad: Suzie Bates (c), Darcie Brown, Sarah Coyte, Katie Mack, Tahlia McGrath, Tegan McPharlin, Annie O’Neil, Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, Alex Price, Megan Schutt, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Laura Wolvaardt (SA)
Brisbane HeatWomen: Jess Jonassen (c), Maddy Green, Nicola Hancock, Grace Harris, Amelia Kerr, Delissa Kimmince, Laura Kimmince, Nadine de Klerk, Charli Knott, Georgia Prestwidge, Georgia Redmayne, Courtney Sippel, Georgia Voll
AS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Team News:
- T McGrath and S Bates will open the inning for Strikers, with L Wolvaardt and Patterson at positions 3 and 4 respectively.
- K Mack, A Wellington, and M Penna will look at the middle order line up.
- M Schutt, A Price, and S Coyte will lead the bowling department.
- G Harris and G Redmayne will open the innings, followed by J Jonassen and G Voll.
- M Green, A Kerr, and L Kimmince will look after the middle order line up.
- C Sippel, G Prestwidge, and N de Klerk are there to handle the bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
AS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
BH-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: B Mooney, M Banting
Batsmen: A Jones, C Piparo
All-rounders: S Devine, N Bolton, H Graham
Bowlers: S Glenn, T Peschel, S Barsby, P Cleary
BH-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Dooley, L Lee
Batsmen: A Satterthwaite, E Fazackerley, C Webb
All-rounders: S Molineux
Bowlers: C Neale, C Leeson, M Brown, M Strano, G Wareham
Captain Pick for AS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Team
G Redmayne averages 36.80 as he has smashed 184 runs in seven innings with the highest score of 65. Don’t dare to switch him.
L Wolvaardt has been outstanding with the bat. Playing just 8 games, she has scored 237 runs at an average of 33.85 including 20 fours and 6 sixes.
A Kerr has kept her bowling tight with fewer runs conceded. In seven innings, she has 8 wickets at an economy of 5.95.
S Coyte has chipped wickets continuously for Strikers. In seven games, she has 11 wickets scalps at an economy of 6.63. Her variations can help her team to chip more wickets.
Top 4 Players For AS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction:
- G Harris – 7 innings – 164 runs – 32.80 – 2 wickets – 6.50 economy
- J Jonassen – 7 innings – 9 wickets – 6.91 economy
- D Brown – 7 innings – 6 wickets – 5.00 economy
- M Schutt – 8 innings – 6 wickets – 6.52 economy
- S Taylor – 5 innings – 130 runs – 26.00 average
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best AS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
AS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Adelaide Strikers have won more matches this season, but Brisbane is expected to notch a victory here due to better batting line up and the form of Jess Jonassen is a huge advantage as well
Get All Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head-to-Head, and Grand League Team - Click Here