Welcome to Khel Talk!
Your access to use the site constitutes acceptance of the following terms –
- The content on the website is for your General information only. It is subjected to change without notice.
- Neither Khel Talk nor any third parties on our site provides any warranty or guarantee on the accuracy, timeline, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials available on this website for any particular purpose.
- All trademarks, images, videos used on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged & credited on the website.
- Our Website contains link to third party fantasy Operators, We are not responsible for any loss or damage personal or otherwise that could happen from visiting any third party website from our website. The visitor is solely responsible for their actions on the other third party websites. The Losses will include any personal loss, financial loss & loss of business.
COPYRIGHT & LICENSING
If you post or submit any of your copyrighted content on our site, you hold the right on that Content, but you also grant kheltalk.com a royalty-free, endless, irreversible, non-exclusive and worldwide license to reproduce, redistribute and publicly display said content, as well as to prepare derivative works.
You must not post links to external resources containing unauthorized copies of copyrighted material.
kheltalk.com holds the right to block and/or suspend account of any user infringing upon the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of another party.
USE OF PUBLIC FORUM
There is a public forum on “Khel Talk”, that allows a user to post comments, data, links, videos, audios, graphics, images, messages and other material (“User Content”). Through the Public Forum you can communicate with other users of the Site.
But there are certain terms that must be followed by you in order to access & keep using the forum section.
You are entirely responsible for all the Content that you upload, post or otherwise make available on the Public Forum. You must understand that your Content can be viewed by other users of the Site and therefore you must ensure that you do not post unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libellous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, racially, or otherwise objectionable Content that does not offend or abuse other users of the Site.
Khel Talk holds the right to remove content from the public forum at its sole discretion at any point of time, if it violates any given conditions mentioned above.
We do not control the content posted on the Public Forum and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You must understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no possible circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any User Content.
Content posted by the user shall be subject to relevant laws and may be disabled, or and may be subject to investigation under appropriate laws.
You agree to the point that Company has no liability or responsibility for the storage or deletion of any User generated Content and reserves the right to change its general practices and limits at any point of time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
If you find any content on kheltalk.com that in your good faith infringes upon your copyright or the copyright of a party that you officially represent, please send us a takedown notice at [email protected].
We request that you consider whether the use of content qualifies as fair before sending the takedown notice.
The Takedown notice must include –
- Identification of the infringing martial, including the URL of where it is located.
- Identification of the copyrighted work, including the URL where we can view an authorised copy of the work
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that our use of content is unauthorized, and a statement that either your rights are being infringed or that you are acting with the authorization on behalf of another party whose rights are being infringed.
- Your electronic signature.
For further information relating to terms and conditions or copyright please write to us: [email protected]