IPL is among the Largest Cricket Leagues in the world. BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket) is the official body that governs this League. There are currently 8 teams that take part in this Tournament. These 8 IPL teams consist of Players from around the World.
8 Teams that are taking part in the IPL 2020 season are –
- Mumbai Indian (Captain – Rohit Sharma)
- Chennai Super Kings (Captain – M S Dhoni)
- Kolkata Knight Riders (Captain – Dinesh Karthik)
- Rajasthan Royals (Captain – Steve Smith)
- Kings XI Punjab (Captain – KL Rahul)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (Captain – Kane Williamson)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (Captain – Virat Kohli)
- Delhi Capitals (Captain – Shreyas Iyer)
What does KhelTalk’s IPL Teams Page provide?
Kheltalk brings you this page to provide you with everything you need to know about these 8 Teams. We provide you with every information about these teams like –
- History of the Franchise
- Home Ground of the Franchise
- Uniform and Identity Analysis of the Franchise
- Franchise’s performance in previous IPL seasons
- Franchise’s IPL Auction Analysis
- Complete Team Analysis i.e Batting, Bowling, Fielding Analysis along with team’s weak and strong points)
- Latest 2020 IPL Squad of the Franchise that includes Players retained by the along with the new Player bought in the IPL auction.
In short, we talk about the History & Heritage of these IPL Teams along with their performance in the Latest IPL Auction & their latest IPL 2020 Squad. We also tell which team has bought which player in this year’s IPL auction along with the Players retained by the Team.