AS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Team Prediction | Rebel WBBL 2020 | 2nd match | 25th Oct 2020
On the opening day of Rebel Women’s Big Bash League, the fans will get to watch back to back enthralling games between the teams. The second game for the day will be played between Adelaide Strikers and Hobart Hurricanes. Strikers had a decent WBBL 2019 and finished as the runners-up. Meanwhile, Hurricanes had a forgettable edition, who finished in 7th position in this eight-team tournament. However, leaving previous things behind the aforementioned sides will look to get off the mark with a win. So let’s look at our AS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 25th October 2020, 05:50 AM
Venue Name: Hurstville Oval, Sydney
Total matches: 3 (WBBL 2019)
Side Batting 1st Won: 1(WBBL 2019)
Side batting 2nd Won: 2 (WBBL 2019)
Average 1st Inns scores: 158
Head to Head for AS-W vs HB-W:
Matches played: 9
Perth Scorchers Women Won: 7
Brisbane Heat Won: 2
No Result: 00
It is expected to be a perfect track at this venue for the batters. But, they will have to get settled before going for boundaries and sixes during the game. However, the wind will certainly help the fast-bowlers to reap out some swing on this ground.
Adelaide Strikers Women (AS-W) Squad: Suzie Bates, Sarah Coyte, Megan Schutt, Tegan McPharlin, Alex Price, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Tahlia McGrath, Ellie Falconer, Annie O’Neil, Darice Brown, Katie Mack, Bridget Patterson, Stafanie Taylor, Madeline Penna, Laura Wolvaardt
Hobart Hurricanes Squad (HB-W): Hayley Matthews, Rachel Priest, Chloe Tryon, Corinne Hall, Nicola Carey, Sasha Maloney, Brooke Hepburn, Belinda Vakarewa, Erica Kershaw, Naomi Stalenberg, Emma Thompson, Hayley Jensen, Chloe Rafferty, Amy Smith
AS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Team News, Rebel WBBL 2020 :
Adelaide Strikers Women:
- T McPharlin will be the wicketkeeper batsmen for Strikers in their campaign opener.
- B Patterson, L Wolvaardt, and K Mack will take care of the batting order. They are quite convincing players and can win games for their side.
- S Bates will be their key player in the campaign opener. She is a fine all-rounder expected to give a breakthrough performance with bat and ball.
- M Schutt, A Wellington, and S Coyte will be the wicket-taking bowlers from Strikers.
- Strikers will surely miss the services of Sophie Devine, who will ply her trades for Perth Scorchers.
Hobart Hurricanes Women:
- R Priest will be an important player for Hurricanes. She is experienced and will play the role of wicketkeeper-batsman.
- C Hall, N Stalenberg, and E Thompson will be the batters in the spotlight. They will look to prove their worth and caliber with an impressive show against Strikers.
- N Carey, H Matthews, and C Tryon will be the all-rounders to play for Hurricanes.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
AS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction, Rebel WBBL 2020 Line-Ups:
AS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Tegan McPharlin
Batsmen: B Patterson, L Wolvaardt, K Mack, K Perkins
All-rounders: S Bates, S Taylor, T McGrath
Bowler: M Schutt, S Coyte, A Wellington
HB-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: R Priest
Batsmen: C Hall, N Stalenberg, E Thompson, S Moloney
All-rounders: N Carey, H Matthews, C Tryon
Bowlers: B Vakarewa, H Jensen, C Rafferty
Captain Pick for AS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Team
Option 1: S Bates
She is an experienced all-rounder, who did well in WBBL 2019. She managed 325 runs and grabbed 15 wickets in 13 games. Bates is a perfect pick for captaincy in Dream11 Fantasy.
Option 2: N de Klerk
She is a decent hitter of the ball and can single-handedly win games for her team. It will be interesting to watch that if she can turn up with a good batting and bowling form in the tournament or not.
Option 1: B Patterson
She is a top-order batter expected to get off the mark with a bang on performance with the bat. Patterson scored 319 runs in 16 games playing for Strikers in WBBL 2019.
Option 2: T McGrath
T McGrath will also be in the spotlight, who can finish the games on her best days. She had a decent run in WBBL 2019 with the bat and scored 327 runs in 16 games.
Top five key Players for AS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Rebel WBBL 2020
- T McGrath – 16 matches, 327 runs (WBBL 2019)
- S Bates – 16 matches, 325 runs, 15 wickets (WBBL 2019)
- B Vakarewa – 13 matches, 20 wickets (WBBL 2019)
- N Carey – 13 matches, 13 wickets (WBBL 2019)
- S Coyte – 16 matches, 19 wickets (WBBL 2019)
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best AS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
AS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the Rebel WBBL 2020 match
We think Adelaide Strikers will open their tournament campaign with a win. They seem to have a settled side with a long list of experienced players, who did well in WBBL 2019. But, that is not the case with Hobart Hurricanes. Moreover, the record is also not in the favor of the latter.