AS-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team Prediction | Rebel WBBL | 18th match | 3rd Nov 2020
The 18th fixture of Rebel WBBL will be played between Melbourne Stars and Adelaide Strikers at the Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney, Australia on 3rd November. Talking about Adelaide, Strikers have won one and lost two in the tournament so far, while one of their games was whitewashed due to rain. On the other hand, Stars have also won a single game with three games that went without results. Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our AS-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 3rd November 2020, 01:35 PM
Venue Name: Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney
Head to Head for AS-W vs MS-W:
Matches played: Last 5
AS-W Won: 04
MS-W Won: 01
No Result: 00
Batsmen would enjoy the surface here along with some advantage to the spinners.
Melbourne Stars Women (ST-W): Meg Lanning (c), Katherine Brunt, Natalie Sciver, Elyse Villani, Mignon du Preez (wk), Annabel Sutherland, Lucy Cripps, Bhavi M Devchand, Alana King, Holly Ferling, Erin Osborne, Tess Flintoff, Nicole Faltum, Georgia Gall, Sophie Day
Adelaide Strikers Women (AS-W): Megan Schutt (c), Darcie Brown, Sarah Coyte, Katie Mack, Tahlia McGrath, Tegan McPharlin, Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, Katie Perkins (NZ), Alex Price, Stafanie Taylor (WI), Amanda-Jade Wellington, Laura Wolvaardt (SA)
AS-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team News:
- T McGrath and Wolvaardt will open the innings for the Strikers, with S Taylor and B Patterson on numbers 3 and 4 respectively.
- A Wellington, M Penna, K Mack will provide strength to the middle order.
- D Brown, Schutt, and S Coyte will lead the bowling department for the Strikers.
- Melbourne Stars might not tinder with their winning combinations.
- E Villani and Meg Lanning will open the innings for the stars, followed by M du Preez and N Sciver.
- A Sutherland, E Osborne, and Tess Flintoss will look after the middle order line up. Holly Ferling, K Brunt, and S Day will take care of the bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
AS-W vs MS-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
AS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: T McPharlin
Batsmen: L Wolvaardt, B Patterson, K Mack
All-rounders: S Taylor, T McGrath
Bowlers: M Schutt, S Coyte, A Wellington, D Brown, M Penna
MS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: N Faltum
Batsmen: M Lanning, MD Preez, E Villani, S Day
All-rounders: N Sciver, A Sutherland, E Osborne
Bowler: K Brunt, H Ferling, T Flintoff
Captain Pick for AS-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team
Option 1: L Wolvaardt
L Wolvaardt has scored 74 runs in 4 innings with the highest score of 51*. Having a strike rate of 102.77, he is capable of adding runs with rotating strikes and hitting necessary boundaries.
Option 2: M Lanning
M Lanning has got 63 runs in two innings along with a half-century. Lanning has been consistent with the bat for Stars and is expected to showcase a similar momentum this season as well.
Option 1: D Brown
D Brown has bagged for wickets in 4 innings with the best figure of 3/13. She even has been economical with the ball. Don’t miss her out. You can make her your captain as well.
Option 2: K Brunt
K Brunt has got three wickets for Stars in two-inning at an economy of 3.66. Responsibilities resting on her shoulder and will definitely not disappoint you.
Top Five Picks For AS-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team:
- S Taylor – 3 innings – 48 runs – 24.00 average – 145.45 strike rate
- S Coyte – 3 innnings – 5 wickets – 7.25 economy
- N Sciver – 2 innings – 4 wickets – 4.80 economy
- E Villani – 2 innings – 51 runs – 63.00 average – 100.00 strike rate
- T Flintoff – 1 innings – 2 wickets – 2.50 economy
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best AS-W vs MS-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
AS-W vs MS-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Although, the Strikers have demolished Stars in their previous encounter. Melbourne Women are favorites to win here. Carrying their winning momentum in this game is surely an advantage, so we bet on Melbourne Stars to notch a victory here.