AUS vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction | 1st ODI | India Tour Of Australia | 27th Nov 2020
India will play their first international match since the pandemic, on Friday. They will take on Australia in the 1st of the three ODIs. However, almost all the Indian players featured in all the matches in the recently concluded Indian Premier League, and KL Rahul won the orange cap. He had 670 runs from 14 matches.
Australia, on the other hand, recently played the limited-overs series against England in September. Australia went on to win the ODI series 2-1 and Glenn Maxwell ended as the top scorer for Australia with 186 runs from three innings. Also, among the few players who featured in the IPL, David Warner had the most number of runs as he ended up with 548 runs. Let’s go through our Dream11 Team Prediction for the 1st ODI between India and Australia.
Date & Time: 27th November 2020, 9:10 AM IST
Venue: SCG, Sydney
The conditions at SCG is pace-friendly but with time, it gets easier to bat on. The initial few overs will decide the fate of the game.
Average 1st inns score at this venue- 258
Highest team score at this venue- 408
Lowest team score at this venue- 63
Matches won by the team batting first- 88
Matches won by the team batting second- 62
Number of matches played and won by Australia at this venue- 132 & 87
Number of matches played and won by India at this venue- 20 & 5
Head to Head
Total ODIs- 145
Australia won- 78
India won- 52
Recent Form (Last 5 Matches)-
India won- 3
Australia – Aaron Finch, Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Sams, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
India– Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Mayank Agarwal, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd. Shami, Navdeep Saini, Shardul Thakur, Sanju Samson.
AUS vs IND Dream11 Team News:
- This is the first time in years that India will take on Australia without Rohit Sharma. However, India does have a lot of batting power to compensate for the same. Virat Kohli did not enjoy an excellent IPL and will be raring to go here. He has 8 hundred against Australia, only one behind Sachin Tendulkar.
- Shikhar Dhawan is looking in great touch and will be the key player here. He ended the IPL as the 2nd leading runs-scorer with 618 runs while striking at 55.83.
- Jasprit Bumrah undoubtedly will be the key player here and he had an excellent outing in the IPL where he ended up with 27 wickets with an economy rate below 7.
- David Warner was the leading run-scorer for Sunrisers Hyderabad this year and the Australian opener averaged close to 40 with a strike-rate close to 135.
- Marcus Stoinis will be the key player for Australia. He was the leading run-scorer in the BBL, then went on to have a decent outing in the England series and played a major role in Delhi Capitals’ run this year.
- Steve Smith and Marnus Labuschagne will take care of the middle-order for Australia. While Smith averages 60.46 against India, Labuschagne has played only 9 ODI innings and he has 394 runs.
AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
AUS Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Alex Carey
Batsmen: David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne
All-rounders: Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell
Bowlers: Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
IND Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: KL Rahul
Batsmen: Mayank Agarwal, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja
Bowlers: Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
Captain Pick for AUS vs IND Dream11 Team
Option 1: Steve Smith
Steve Smith is one of the popular choices for the captain, thanks to his record against India. He averages more than 60. His last three scores against India(recent first)- 131, 98, 69
Option 2: KL Rahul
KL Rahul is in terrific form and will be looking to capitalize on the opportunity here. Rahul is coming in after an extraordinary IPL. Against Australia, he has 183 runs from 5 innings with the best of 80.
Option 1: Marcus Stoinis
Marcus Stoinis will be an excellent choice for the vice-captain because he can grab points both with bat and ball. He had 352 runs with the strike-rate of 148.52 and had 13 wickets to his name.
Option 2: David Warner
David Warner is yet another player who is expected to do well here. While he didn’t exactly enjoy the outing against England, he looked good in the IPL and will be looking for a good positive start here.
Top five Picks For AUS vs IND Dream11 Team:
Aaron Finch- 125 innings– 4983 runs – 40.8 average
Virat Kohli- 239 innings– 11867 runs – 59.3 average
Steve Smith- 110 innings– 4162 runs – 42.50 average
Mitchell Starc – 94 matches – 183 wickets – 5.12 economy rate
Hardik Pandya – 54 matches – 957 runs – 54 wickets
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Best AUS vs IND Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head To Head
AUS vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction: Who will win the match
Since this is the first match of the series, it is not easy to predict the winner of the contest. However, Australia will start this match as favorites because of the home advantage.
Get All Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head-to-Head, and Grand League Team - Click Here