BCC vs PKCC Dream11 Team Prediction | ECS T10 Barcelona | 33th match | 22nd Oct 2020
Two bottom-most teams i.e. Pakcelona CC and Bengali CC will take on each other in the next fixture of ECS T10 Barcelona at Montjuic, Barcelona on 22nd October. Talking about their run in the tournament, Pakcelona CC has won one out of four games, whereas Bengali CC has lost one and drawn one in their two games. At present, they are sitting at seventh and eighth positions respectively.
Date & Time- 22nd October 2020, 12:30 PM
Venue Name: Montjuic Ground Barcelona
Side Batting 1st Won:80%
Side batting 2nd Won: 60%
Average 1st Inns scores: 120
The surface has been continuously changing its conditions. Now batsmen would surely get help against the spinner, but they must not take any chances against the pacers.
Bengali CC: Shafiqur Rahman, N A Arman, Tuhin Motalab, Omar Ali, Afsghar Ali, Ayaan Khan, Md Mohbubul Alam, Tamjid Hasan, M Rahman, Rashed Mir, Riaz Howlader, Rubel Ahmed Khan, Alauddin Siddique, Waqar Hussain, Belal Ahmed, M Hossain, Rokibul Mollik, Sami Ullah, I Amin, Z Hossain, S Alam
Pakcelona CC: Shahid Iqbal, Jahanzaib Asghar, Ameer Hamza, Raja Waqas Shahzad, Ishtiaq Nazir, Syed Abu Bakar Hussain, Muhammad Iftikhar, Muhammad Adnan, Muhammad Ramzan, Ramiz Mehmood, Muhammad Asim Butt, Adalat Ali, Adeel Ahmed, Mansab Ali, Ajaz Arif, Khurram Javeed, Shahzad Khan, Ali Imran, Atiq ur-Rehman, Qaiser Zulfiqar, Azeem Azam, Saleem Haider, Raja Khaliq-ur-Rehman, Muhammad Faiz-ul-Hassan, Nouman Rukhsar, Moazzam Javed, Tanveer Hussain Shah.
BCC vs PKCC Dream11 Team News:
- Omar Ali and Riaz Howlander will open the innings for Bengali CC, followed by M Hossain and Shafiqur Rahman.
- Shafiqur Rahman would even take the responsibilities behind the wickets.
- Tamjid Bepari, Shahidul Alam, and Jihad Hasan will look after the middle order line up.
- M Mahbubul Alam, Alauddin Siddique, and Tuhin Motalab will lead the pace attack.
Pakcelona Cricket Club:
- Qaiser Zulfiqar and I Nazir will open the innings, with Ramiz Mehmood and Adeel Ahmed at numbers 3 and 4 respectively.
- J Asghar will keep the gloves responsibility.
- M Adnan and K Javeed will look after the middle order line up.
- Shahzad Khan, R Shahzad, and Skipper Raja will lead the pace attack.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
BCC vs PKCC Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
BCC Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: S Rahman, T Motalab
Batsmen: O Ali, M Mahbabul Alam, T Bepari, S Alam
All-rounders: J Hasan, R Howlader, A Siddique,
Bowler: M Hossain, B Ahmed
Wicket-keeper: J Asghar
Batsmen: I Nazir, R Waqas Shahzad, M Adnan, M Bhatt, R Mehmood
All-rounders: A Ahmed, Q Zulfiqar, S Khan
Bowler: A Azam, R Khaliq Rehman
Captain Pick for BCC vs PKCC Dream11 Team
Option 1: Shahzad Khan
Shahzad Khan of Pakcelona has 6 wickets to his name from 3 innings. He has been economical with the ball as he just conceded 67 runs in 10 overs. Don’t miss him out.
Option 2: Riaz Howlader
Riaz Howlader has scored 65 runs in 4 innings for Bengali CC at a strike rate of 110.17. He doesn’t just stop here, but he has even chipped 6 wickets at an economy of 7.
Option 1: Raja Waqas
Skipper Raja Waqas Shahwaz has been consistent with the bat as he has notched 69 runs from 3 innings at an average of 23.00. His hitting ability can make bowlers cry. Best choice as vice-captain.
Option 2: I Nazir
I Nazir have played 70 runs in three innings for Pakcelna at an average of 107.69. He is one reliable asset and is expected to perform his duties. Don’t miss him out.
Top Five Players:
- O Ali – 2 matches – 31.5 avarage – 170.27 srtike rate
- Q Zulfiqar – 3 matches – 18.00 average – 158.82 strike rate
- M Hossain – 2 matches – 12.0 averge – 141.17 strike rate
- S Khan – 4 matches – 1.3 average – 8.14 economy rate
- R Howlader – 2 matches – 2.5 average – 11.00 economy
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Best BCC vs PKCC Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
BCC vs PKCC Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Both teams are yet to set up an example in the tournament. Having a slow start would have surely demoralized them but you never know what new they come up with to handover defeats to their opponents. We bet Bengali Cricket Club to win this encounter.