BH-W vs SS-W Dream11 Team Prediction | Rebel WBBL | 20th Match | 4th Nov 2020
Sydney Sixers Women will take Brisbane Heat Women in the 20th fixture of WBBL 2020 at the Blacktown International Sportspark in Sydney. Talking about Sixers, they have won two games so far, and the rest two were washed out due to rain, meanwhile, the Heat has won one game, lost one, and two were abandoned due to rain. Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our BH-W vs SS-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 4th November 2020, 01:35 PM
Venue Name: Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney
Head to Head for BH-W vs SS-W:
Matches played: Last 5
BH-W Won: 4
SS-W Won: 1
No Result: 00
The slow surface will surely not offer much assistance to the batsmen. Scorers near 150 would be enough to defend. There are extreme chances of rain on the matchday.
Brisbane Heat: Jess Jonassen (c), Maddy Green, Nicola Hancock, Grace Harris, Amelia Kerr, Nadine de Klerk, Delissa Kimmince, Laura Kimmince, Lily Mills, Georgia Prestwidge, Georgia Redmayne, Courtney Sippel, Georgia Voll
Sydney Sixers: Sarah Aley, Erin Burns, Stella Campbell, Maddy Darke, Ashleigh Gardner, Lisa Griffith, Alyssa Healy, Jodie Hicks, Emma Hughes, Marizanne Kapp, Ellyse Perry, Angela Reakes, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Dane Van Niekerk
BH-W vs SS-W Dream11 Team News:
- Heat has made one change to their squad. Teenage allrounder Georgia Voll would also make her debut for the Heat if chosen in playing 11.
- M Green and G Redmayne will open the innings for Heat, followed by J Jonassen, G Harris.
- L KImmince, A Kerr, and M Hinkley will provide support in the middle order.
- CG Sipple, N Hancock, and D Kimmince will lead the bowling department for the team.
- Fast bowler Stella Campbell has been added to the squad after she completed her final exams.
- E Perry and A Healy will open the innings, followed by A Gardner and E Burns.
- M Kapp, D van Niekerk, and A Reakes will look after the middle order line up.
- J Hicks, S Aley, and Stella Campbell will lead the pace attack for the side.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
BH-W vs SS-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
BH-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: G Redmayne
Batsmen: M Green, L Harris, M Hinkley
All-rounders: J Jonassen, G Harris, A Kerr, N de Klerk
Bowlers: D KImmince, G Prestwidge, N Hancock
SS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: A Healy
Batsmen: A Gardner, E Burns, J Hicks, A Reakes
All-rounders: E Perry, M Kapp, D N Neikerk
Bowler: S Campbell, H Silver Holmes, L Griffith
Captain Pick for BH-W vs SS-W Dream11 Team
Option 1: G Harris
Looks like G Harris is in good touch with the abt. Playing 3 innings, he has scored 68 runs at an average of 34.00 that too with a strike rate of 128.3 including seven fours and three six.
Option 2: A Healy
A Healy has been outstanding with the bat so far. In just two innings, she has scored 87 runs at an average of 43.50 at a strike rate of 185.10 including 14 fours and two sixes.
Option 1: M Kapp
M Kapp has been economical with the ball so far. Bowling at an economy of 5.16, he has bagged four wickets in two innings. Don’t miss her out.
Option 2: S Campbell
Teenager S Campbell seems in good form as she took four wickets in the only two completed matches for the Sixers. 18-year-old speedster claimed career-best figures of 3-32 from her spell in the win over the Melbourne Renegades.
Top Four Picks For BH-W vs SS-W Dream11 Team:
- J Jonassen – 3 innings 64 runs – 32.00 avergae – 118.51 strike rate
- N Hancock – 3 inningss – 3 wickets – 6.97 economy
- D Kimmince- 3 innings – 3 wickets – 8.00 economy
- A Gardner – 1 inning – 1 wicket – 4.00 economy
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best BH-W vs SS-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
BH-W vs SS-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Sixers seem sin good form and they are even stronger on the paper with having goof t20 players, however, the Heat is always stuffed with great bowling option but here we bet on Sixers to notch a victory here.