CTL vs RSCC Dream11 Team Prediction | Match 21 | ECS T10 Barcelona | 13th Nov 2020
The 21st fixture of ECS T10 Barcelona will be played between Catalunya Cricket Club and Raval Sporting at Montjuic, Barcelona. Catalunya has won three out of four games and this makes them sit at the third spot of the table, while Raval Sporting is yet to play their opening game. They are at the bottom. So let’s have a look at our CTL vs RSCC, Match 21 Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 13th November 2020, 07:00 PM
Venue Name: Montjuïc Olympic Ground, Barcelona,
The conditions at Montjuic will mostly favor the batsmen, pacers must come up with decent line nad length to chip wickets. Here average 1st innings score is 116 runs.
Catalunya CC: Muhammad Safdar Khan, Saqib Latif, Prince Dhiman, Ghulam Sabar, Mujahid Ali, Nadim Hussain, Muhammad Asif, Pavan Kumar, Sharique Agha, Syed Rizvi, A Javeed, N Arif, Yasir Ali, Naveed Aslam, Ibrar Hussain, Zahid Javed Butt, Zeeshan Riaz, Muhammad Rafique, Abdul Awan, Zeeshan Ahmed, Ramiz Mehmood, Rauf Zaman, Z Ashgar, Ali Azam, Mubashir Ali, Nisar Ahmed, Farrukh Sohail, Shahbaz Shaukat, Nawazish Ali, Ali Hasan Raza, Nasir Shahzad, Syed Khawar, Tanveer Arshad, Raja Adeel
Raval Sporting CC: Datta Karan, Kishitij Patel, Manish Manwani, Ishan Patel, Muhammad Rizwan, Yudhvir Singh, Gaurang Mahyavanshi, Muhammad Naveed, Rohin Kumar, Gurpreet Singh, Numan Ali.Himanshu John, Kishor Kumar Trikamal, Unnatkumar Patel, Numan Ali, Aamir Manzoor, Nilkeshkumar Patel, Momin Alinaki, Muhammad Shiekh, Naveen Kumar, Nandan Bathani, Lovepreet Singh.
CTL vs RSCC Dream11 Team News:
- Ali Raja and N Aslam will open the innings, followed by Ibrar Hussain and S Latif.
- Skipper Nisar, F Sohail, and A Azam have to take the entire responsibility of the middle order line up.
- With the likes of Raja Adeel, N Shahzad, and N Ali, the bowling line up seems lethal.
Raval Sporting CC :
- Datta Karan and K Patel will open the innings, followed by captain Ishan Patel and Manish Manwani at numbers two and three.
- Nauman Ali and Amit Das will look after the middle order line up, while Gurpreet and Yudhvir Singh are there for late hitting if needed.
- M Naved, N Bathani, and Gaurang Mahyavanshi have to take responsibilities around the bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
CTL vs RSCC Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
CTL Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: M Safdar
Batsmen: S Latif, N Ahmed
All-rounders: A Raja, N Aslam, I Hussain, F Sohail, N Shahzad
Bowler: A Azam, N Ali, R Adeel
RSCC Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: L Singh, D Karan, K Patel
Batsmen: Y Singh, A Das
All-rounders: G Mahyavanshi, M Manwani, U Patel
Bowler: I Patel, G Singh, N Ali
Captain Pick for CTL vs RSCC Dream11 Team
Ibrar Hussain has bagged eight wickets while playing four games. Having the best figure of 3/9, he has bowled at an economy of 7.42. Must be your side.
Yasir Ali missed the last game for Catalunya. Playing three games, he has scored 109 runs with the highest score of 94. He was seen hitting the ball at a strike rate of 187.93.
Nasir Shahzad has been another consistent bowler for Catalunya. In four matches, he has six wickets in his pocket in an economy of 9.16. He is expected to improve and concede fewer runs.
I Patel has been an x-factor player for Raval Sporting. In the last tournament of ECS T10, he kept his batting average around 27.0 and didn’t show any mercy to the bowlers, and was hitting the bat at a strike rate of 187.12
Top Four Picks For CTL vs RSCC Dream11 Team:
- Y Ali – 11 matches – 28.3 average – 205.96 strike rate
- D Karan – 7 matches – 22.7 average – 170.96
- G Mahyavanshi – 7 matches – 1.4 average wicket – 8.71 economy
- I Hussain – 4 matches – 2.0 average wicket – 7.42 economy rate
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best CTL vs RSCC Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
CTL vs RSCC Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Catalunya looks in tremendous form and it not likely for an opening team to demolish their momentum. We bet on CTL to notch a victory here.