DC vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | 34th match | 17th Oct 2020
Delhi Capitals and Chennai Super Kings will be involved in a highly anticipated affair going ahead on Saturday. DC is leading the league table with 12 points and they will look to consolidate their position by grabbing a victory against CSK. Moreover, a win will also certain their place in the play-offs. Meanwhile, CSK, who registered an amazing win in the previous outing will aim to maintain their winning momentum in order to keep their hopes to qualify for the play-offs alive. So let’s look at our DC vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 17th October 2020, 07:30 PM
Venue Name: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
Total matches: 13
Side Batting 1st Won:9
Side batting 2nd Won: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Head to Head for DC vs CSK:
Matches played: 22
DC Won: 7
CSK Won: 15
No Result: 00
In the previous game played at this venue, the sides struggled to play strokes against the spinners. The track was on a slower side and assisting the spinners in reaping out turn. The fans can expect a match of somewhat around 160 to 180 runs. And, this score is going to be a tough one for the chasing side looking forward to the behavior of the pitches.
DC Squad: Shreyas Iyer (c), Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Alex Carey, Mohit Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Lalit Yadav, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Tushar Deshpande, Rishabh Pant, Harshal Patel, Keemo Paul, Amit Mishra, Anrich Nortje, Daniel Sams
CSK Squad: Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Kumar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore
DC vs CSK Dream11 Team News:
- DC has suffered a big blow as Shreyas Iyer injured his shoulder in the previous game. And, there is still uncertainty over his availability against CSK.
- Rishabh Pant is expected to make his way back into the team.
- Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, and Marcus Stoinis will be crucial players from DC’s perspective looking forward to the injury scarce in the side.
- R Ashwin and Axar Patel have formed a formidable spin duo and they will come into play on the spinning track of Sharjah.
- Alex Carey will be another important player, who will be expected to play a responsible knock against CSK.
Chennai Super Kings:
- Chennai Super Kings might acquire the strategy of Kings XI Punjab. They are expected to play an extra spinner at Sharjah against DC.
- Imran Tahir is expected to get his very first game in this tournament.
- Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, and Faf du Plessis will give stability to the top-order of the team.
- MS Dhoni will bat in the middle-order.
- Ravindra Jadeja will be once again expected to play a cameo for his side in the lower middle order.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
DC vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
DC Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: A Carey, R Pant
Batsmen: S Dhawan, P Shaw, A. Rahane
All-rounders: M Stoinis
Bowler: K Rabada, A Nortje, T Deshpande, R Ashwin, A Patel
CSK Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: S Watson, F du Plessis, A Rayudu
All-rounders: D Bravo (or Imran Tahir), Jadeja, S Curran
Bowler: D Chahar, S Thakur, K Sharma, P Chawla,
Captain Pick for DC vs CSK Dream11 Team
Option 1: Ambati Rayudu
Ambati Rayudu has shown consistency with the bat unlike other players on the side. He is in good form with the bat and can be picked as the skipper for the upcoming affair. He has got 192 runs in 5 innings.
Option 2: Prithvi Shaw
Prithvi Shaw didn’t have the best of his games in a previous couple of games. He has muscled 2020 runs off 8 appearances in IPL 2020.
Option 1: Shikhar Dhawan
Shikhar Dhawan has finally begun with his run-scoring spree in this edition. He has notched significant fifties in the previous games and left-handed batsmen will be expected to replicate the same in the next one. Shikhar has managed 258 runs in 8 games.
Option 2: Shane Watson
Shane Watson is another important player to watch out in the upcoming encounter. He is a brilliant batsman with vast experience on the back. He has notched 241 runs in 8 games.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best DC vs CSK Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
DC vs CSK Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Delhi Capitals and Chennai Super Kings are all geared up to lock horns in the upcoming game of IPL 2020. And, our experts have predicted that CSK will win the upcoming game against DC. One of the major reasons behind picking three-time IPL winners is that they have finally got a settled team that can turn their fortune. Moreover, DC is struggling with the injury of their main players with the likes of Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant and this indirectly sents them on the back foot ahead of the game.