DC vs RCB Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | 55th match | 2nd Nov 2020
Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore will be involved in their respective last league game. It is a crucial game from the perspective of both the teams in order to qualify for the playoffs. The one losing the game will most probably get knocked out from the tournament. So the fans can expect an enthralling encounter between the two heavily packed star-studded sides.
Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our DC vs RCB Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 2nd November 2020, 07:30 PM
Venue Name: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Total matches: 18
Side Batting 1st Won: 9 (IPL 2020 excluding Super Over)
Side batting 2nd Won: 9 (IPL 2020 excluding Super Over)
Average 1st Inns scores: 145
Head to Head for DC vs RCB:
Matches played: 25
DC Won: 9
RCB Won: 15
No Result: 01
The pitch at this venue has so far gone in the favor of bowlers and the chasing side will have an edge in the game. In the previous affair, KXIP’s heavy-duty batting unit failed to manage a good score while batting. On the other hand, CSK easily chased down the target without much hassle.
Delhi Capitals Squad: Shreyas Iyer, Prithvi Shaw, Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Jason Roy, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada, Keemo Paul, Mohit Sharma, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, R Ashwin, Marcus Stoinis, Chris Woakes, Rishabh Pant, Alex Carey, Shimron Hetmyer, Tushar Deshpande
Royal Challengers Bangalore squad: Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel (wk), Aaron Finch, Josh Philippe, Chris Morris, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed, Devdutt Padikkal, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn, Pawan Negi, Isuru Udana, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Washington Sundar, Pavan Deshpande, Adam Zampa.
DC vs RCB Dream11 Team News:
- DC is expected to come out with the same team combination that lost the previous game against Mumbai Indians.
- Prithvi Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan will have the responsibility to get off the mark with a flyer.
- Shreyas Iyer, Marcus Stoinis will have to click good knocks from the middle-order.
- Rishabh Pant will have a point to prove. There have been questions raised on his batting ability in this addition.
- Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje will be the wicket-taking bowlers in the side.
- Harshal Patel will play the key role of an all-rounder in the team.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore will also take the field with their settled team combination with not many big changes.
- Aaron Finch can replace Josh Phillipe in the crucial encounter.
- Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers will again have to play the role of seniors in the side. And, they will be expected to come out all guns blazing against DC.
- Isuru Udana and Chris Morris are expected to give a performance as per their price tag in which they have been bought by the franchise.
- Mohammed Siraj and Yuzvendra Chahal are another wicket-taking bowlers in RCB.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
DC vs RCB Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
DC Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: R Pant
Batsmen: P Shaw, S Iyer, S Dhawan, S Hetmyer/A Carey
All-rounders: M Stoinis, Harshal Patel/Axar Patel
Bowlers: K Rabada, R Ashwin, A Nortje, P Dubey
RCB Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: AB de Villiers, J Phillipe/Aaron Finch
Batsmen: D Padikkal, V Kohli, Gurkeerat Singh
All-rounders: W Sundar, Chris Morris
Bowlers: Y Chahal, U Yadav, I Udana, M Siraj
Captain Pick for DC vs RCB Dream11 Team
Option 1: Shreyas Iyer
Shreyas Iyer is one of the best batsmen in Delhi Capitals. He will have to play a captain’s knock in the next game in order to make his side qualify for the playoff stage. The right-handed batsman will eye on making his side qualify for the second consecutive time into the playoffs.
Option 2: Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli is a top contender to win the orange cap and he is a master of playing a quickfire knock under pressure conditions. And, there is a possibility that he will guide his team to a fantastic win in the next game.
Option 1: AB de Villiers
AB de Villiers is in great form with the bat but he has failed to replicate the same in the past couple of games. He is expected to get off the mark with a good start in the next game for RCB. Otherwise, the Bangalore based franchise will have to face another heartbreaking defeat.
Option 2: Prithvi Shaw
Prithvi Shaw is a talented batsman and he has to prove his worth with the bat. There is lots of things on stakes for the youngster, who is having a forgettable season with the bat after getting off the mark with an expected start in the tournament.
Top Five Picks For DC vs RCB Dream11 Team:
- Shikhar Dhawan: 13 Matches, 471 runs, Avg- 47.10
- Virat Kohli: 13 Matches, 431 runs, Avg- 47.89
- Devdutt Padikkal: 13 Matches, 422 runs, Avg- 32.46
- Shreyas Iyer: 13 Matches, 414 runs, Avg- 34.50
- AB de Villiers: 13 Matches, 363 runs, Avg- 45.38
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best DC vs RCB Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
DC vs RCB Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
We feel that Delhi Capitals will outclass in do or die game against RCB. The former has already defeated Virat Kohli and Co. in the earlier part of the tournament. DC will be fully pumped up to get a win and qualify for the playoffs in style. On the other hand, RCB has a tendency of performing poorly under pressure. This is the reason why our experts have given an edge to DC.