EN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team Prediction | 28th Sept 2020 | EN-W vs WI-W Women T20I
By winning the third T20I, the hosts England have already won the five-match T20I series against West Indies but there plenty to look forward to in the fourth T20I. The hosts will be keen on continuing their winning streak while West Indies will want to salvage their pride by upping the ante and making a comeback.
Date & Time- 28th September 2020, 10:30 PM
Venue Name: County Ground, Derby
EN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team News:
- TT Beaumont and DN Wyatt will open the innings.
- N Sciver, H Knight, A Jones, and F Wilson will bat in the middle order.
- K Brunt, A Shrubsole and S Glenn will handle bowling responsibilities.
- England will field the same playing XI.
- TT Beaumont’s batting form and S Ecclestone’s bowling is key for England.
- H Matthews and D Dottins will open the innings.
- S Taylor, L Kirby, and S Campbelle will bat in the middle order.
- S Connell, S Selman, and A Fletcher will handle bowling responsibilities.
- West Indies will field the same playing XI.
- D Dottin’s batting form and S Selman’s bowling is key for West Indies.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for this match.
EN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-ups:
England Women Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Amy Ellen Jones
Batsmen: Danielle Wyatt, H Knight, T Beaumont, F Wilson
All-rounders: N Sciver, K Brunt,
Bowlers: A Shrubsole, S Ecclestone, S Glenn, M Villiers
West Indies Women Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Shemaine Campbell
Batsmen: D Dottin, B Cooper, L Kirby
All-rounders: S Taylor, H Matthews, C Henry,
Bowlers: S Connell, S Selman, A Fletcher, A Alleyne
Option 1: DJS Dottin
With 170 runs in the last three games, DJS Dottin has highlighted her worth at the top of the batting order. She has looked comfortable against England bowlers and has scored two fifties in three innings. So expect her to score a few more runs in this game as well.
Option 2: S Glenn
S Glenn has contributed with the bat as well as with the ball. She has claimed five wickets in three games so far and has also scored 34 runs in two innings. She is a must-have player in your team.
Option 1: S Ecclestone
With four wickets in three games, Ecclestone has kept the Windies batters under check. She is the strike bowler for England and is in fine rhythm. So she looks set to grab a few more wickets.
Option 2: S Taylor
Taylor has been fantastic with the ball so far and has got five wickets. Importantly she bats in the top order so she has a good chance of making a big score as well.
Best EN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
EN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
England is in terrific form and is playing better cricket than West Indies in this series. Barring a couple of individual performances, West Indies has failed to deliver consistent performance. In their last five matches against each other, England has won four games while one match was abandoned.
So England looks a stronger team in this contest and hence looks set to win the fourth match against West Indies.