ENG vs AUS, (Australia Tour of England) Dream11 Prediction:
Australia and England are involved in an exciting three-match ODI series. After losing the T20I series, the former has managed to mark a strong comeback in the 50-over format. Aussies dominated as per their caliber in the series opener and defeated the hosts by a margin of 19 runs. Mitchell Marsh and Glenn Maxwell played a significant role in Australia’s victory.
England too made a brilliant effort in the 1st ODI at Emirates Old Trafford in Manchester. But, they failed to cross the winning line and fell short of 19 runs while chasing a target of 294 runs in stipulated 50 overs. Sam Billings and Jonny Bairstow played were the only positive prospect for their side in batting. Billings scored his first ton in ODI as well. Now, in the second game, England will expect to come out with a good effort against the Aussies. Otherwise, the latter might take a consolidating lead over the hosts
Date & Time- 12 Sept 2020 & 12:30 PM
Venue Name- Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
Side batting 1st Won-
Side Batting 2nd Won–
Average 1st Inning score-
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction Team News
- England will continue with their settled opening pair of Jason Roy and Jonny Bairstow.
- Joe Root looks out of form with the bat. He is struggling with the runs against Australia. However, England will still give him another go in the 2nd ODI.
- Eoin Morgan, Jos Buttler will be the batsman to watch out in the hosts’ middle-order.
- Sam Billings scored 118 runs off 110 balls in the series opener. And, England will be expecting another breakthrough from his willow.
- Jofra Archer and Mark Wood form a deadly fast bowling duo for their side. They shared a total of six wickets among each other in the 1st ODI.
- Warner flopped poorly in the previous game with the bat. But, he is a dangerous batsman and he might mark a strong comeback with a swashbuckling knock in the 2nd game.
- Australia’s middle-order got off the mark with a brilliant show. Marcus Stoinis, Marnus Labuschagne, and Glenn Maxwell contributed well with the bat.
- Adam Zampa exploited England’s batting order over their weakness of playing spin. He took four wicket-haul and played a vital role in Australia’s victory over England.
- Josh Hazelwood was bang on with his line and length. The opponent’s batting unit struggled for runs throughout the game.
Check out our Experts latest Online Cricket Betting Tips for Today’s match
ENG vs AUS Squads :
England Squad: Eoin Morgan (captain), Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Billings, Tom Curran, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Moeen Ali, Jofra Archer, Jason Roy, Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Tom Banton
Australia Squad: Aaron Finch (captain), Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins, David Warner, Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Riley Meredith, Daniel Sams, Josh Philippe, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Matthew Wade
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Line-ups:
ENG Playing 11:
Wicketkeeper- Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler
Batsmen- Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Jason Roy, Sam Billings
All-rounders- Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali
Bowlers- Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
AUS Playing 11:
Wicketkeeper- Alex Carey
Batsmen- David Warner, Aaron Finch, Marnus Labuschagne,
All-rounders- Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh
Bowlers- Mitchell Starc/Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazelwood, Adam Zampa
Captain, Vice-Captain Picks:
Option 1- David Warner
Warner will be a perfect option to pick as captain in any Dream11 Fantasy Team. He has scored 137 runs in the last five games with the help of an amazing fifty. He is a big match-winner, who will look to mark a strong comeback in the 2nd ODI.
Option 2-Glenn Maxwell
He batted really well in the series opener against England. Maxwell ended as the leading run-scorer for Australia with 77 runs off 59 balls that turn the game towards his side from toe to head. He can be picked as captain in a Dream11 Fantasy team.
Option 1– Aaron Finch
Finch has got 177 runs from the last five ODIs batting as an opener for Australia. He is the skipper of the team and will be eager to play a captain’s knock in the 2nd game. Don’t miss him by any chance while picking fantasy side.
Option 2– Jonny Bairstow
Bairstow struggled a lot during the T20I series against Australia. But, he made a strong comeback with a bang on knock in the series opener with the bat. He is known for scoring consistent knocks in back to back games. So, this makes him a perfect player to pick as vice-captain in Dream11.
Best ENG vs AUS Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
(Head To Head)
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match:
The cricket battle between England and Australia is always exciting for every cricket fan. The same happened in the series opener in which both the teams gave a tough fight to each other Now, coming onto the second ODI, we are backing Australia to win and get their hold on the ODI series. They look way too strong in comparison to that of England’s side.