ENG vs AUS, Australia tour of England, Dream11 Prediction :
In the three-match T20I series between England and Australia, the former has already taken a lead over the visitors by 2-0. Now, we are here to analyze and tell our followers about the best ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing XI, and Fantasy Cricket Tips for the third and final game of the series that will be played at The Rice Bowl at Southampton.
England has outclassed Australia with sheer dominance in the ongoing T20I series. They have taken a consolidated lead over the visitor’s by 2-0. And, now, they will have an aim to win this 3-match series by 3-0. In the series opener, they marked a close win by 2 runs. Followed by their thumping victory in the 2nd game by six wickets.
The hosts will be coming with a winning momentum on the back of their in-form players, who have outperformed Australia on every single occasion in this series. Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan, and Eoin Morgan will play an important role with the bat. And, if they performed well then England will surely manage a whitewash by winning the final game of the series.
Australia has performed well in the ongoing 3-match T20I series against England. But, they have failed to utilize the opportunity during crucial moments of the game. This is the reason they lost the series opener by 2 runs. In that particular game, they had a great opening partnership of 98 runs while chasing a target of 162 runs.
However, they still failed to cross the finishing line. The visitors’ followed the same trend in the 2nd T20I due to which they have already lost the series to their arch-rivals. Now, the fans will be expecting that Australia should mark a strong comeback in the third and final game of the series.
Match Details :
Match: England vs Australia, Australia tour of England, 2020
Date: 08 August 2020
Time: 10:30 PM IST
Head to Head:
ENG – 9
Venue: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Batting first won- 4
Batting 2nd won- 3
Average 1st inning Score- 170
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction Team News :
- Jos Buttler’s bat is smoking runs as an opener for England. He will be accompanied by Jonny Bairstow, who will be expected to come out with flying colors in the upcoming game.
- Dawid Malan is another important batsman from England’s dugout. He scored a swashbuckling knock of 42 runs in the previous game.
- The presence of Tom Banton, Eoin Morgan, and Moeen Ali gives a much-needed strength to the batting order of England.
- Mark Wood, Jorfra Archer will be leading the pace-bowling attack for England. They will be accompanied by Chris Jordan and Tom Curran.
- The spin bowling attack for England will be led by Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali.
- No big changes expected from the hosts’ dugout.
- Australia has a strong and settled opening pair of Aaron Finch and David Warner. They are reckoned as one of the most dangerous opening pair across the globe in the shorter format.
- In the middle order, they have the services of Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, and Marcus Stoinis.
- Alex Carey will play the role of a wicketkeeper-batsman for Australia. He will also look to get off the mark with a win.
- The visitors boast a strong pace bowling attack with the likes of Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, and Kane Richardson.
- Adam Zampa and Ashton Agar will be the pole bearers of the spin bowling department.
- Australia might look for some shuffling in their middle-order. And, Marnus Labuschagne might get a chance to take the field in the upcoming affair as a replacement for out of form all-rounder Marcus Stoinis.
Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (wk), Dawid Malan, Tom Banton, Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Chris Jordan, Tom Curran, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid, Sam Billings, Sam Curran, Joe Denly
Aaron Finch (c), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Riley Meredith, Josh Philippe, Daniel Sams, Kane Richardson, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction Lineups :
ENG Probable Playing XI :
Jos Buttler (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, Tom Banton, Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood
AUS Playing 11 (Probables) :
Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis/Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa
Top Captain, Vice-Captain Picks for ENG vs AUS Dream 11 Prediction:
Buttler is making the most out of the opportunity against Australia. After a tough Test series against Pakistan, he has certainly acquired his form in the shorter format from the very first game. So far, he has scored 121 runs from two games. And, he can be picked captain or vice-captain of any Grand League or Small League in the Dream11 Prediction game.
David Warner is undoubtedly a perfect match-winner in the shorter format of the game. If he gets going then it is next quite impossible to stop him. He is a small dynamite, who can single-handedly win games for Australia. In the series open he played a respectful knock of 58 runs off 47 balls in tough batting conditions. Now, he will look to end his campaign with a bang-on performance against the hosts’.
Dawid Malan has impressed everyone with his convincing batting form in the ongoing T20I series against Australia. He has scored 108 runs in two innings at an average of 54. He has also managed a brilliant fifty in the series opener. This is the reason, we have picked him as one four choices in the captain/vice-captain category for the Dream11 Prediction fantasy team.
Best Dream11 Fantasy Team Combination:
(Head to Head)
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match:
Kheltalk has analyzed every aspect of England and Australia. Now, we have come to the conclusion that AUS might manage a strong comeback by winning the final game of the three-match T20I series. Aaron Finch and Co. has the calibre to bounce back strongly with an emphating effort. Moreoever, they have some big names with an ability to win the games single handedly in the shorter format