HCCS vs CTL Dream11 Team Prediction | ECS T10 Barcelona | 55th match | 29th Oct 2020
Catalunya CC and Hira CC Sabadell will look forward to locking horns in the next fixture of ECS T10 Barcelona 2020. CTL who have won five games in a row sits at the second spot on the points table, while HCCS has only one win in their pocket which makes them slip at the seventh spot. Here we have tried our best to provide you with the best HCCS vs CTL Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 29th October 2020, 5:00 PM
Venue Name: Montjuic Ground Barcelona
Side Batting 1st Won: 80%
Side batting 2nd Won: 60%
Average 1st Inns scores: 126
Batsmen will enjoy staying on the crease, balls would come easily to the bat. Make sure, they play pacers carefully, else spinners would have to work hard at this surface.
Hira Cricket Club Sabadell:Bakhtair Khalid, Mubashar Irshad, Shanawar Shahzad, Anwar Ul Haq, Sharanjit Singh, Harjot Singh, Manan Ayub, Adnan Abbas, Ikram Ul Haq, Mehmood Akhtar, F Chatta, Riaz Ahmed, Muhammad Ihsan, Khawar Mehmood, Arshad Gujjar, Ali Azmat.
Catalunya Cricket Club: Rauf Zaman, Muhammad Asif Zia, Shaukat Shahbaz, Mujahid Ali Bajwa, Syed Khawar Raza Sherazi, Zeeshan Asghar, Riaz Zeeshan, Muhammad Yasin, Muhammad Armaghan Khan, Abdul Wadood Awan, Asim Javeed Raja, Muhammad Rafique Mughal, Naveed Aslam, Sharique Hussain Agha, Mubashar Ali, Zeeshan Ahmed, Muhammad Safdar Khan, Pavan Kumar Nerella, Saqib Latif, Nisar Ahmed, Ali Azam, Gondal Naveed, Yasir Ali, Nadim Hussain Naureen, Syed Rizvi, and Zahid Javed Butt.
HCCS vs CTL Dream11 Team News:
- B Khalid and Shanawar Shahzad will open the innings, followed by M Irshad and A Ul Haq.
- Sharanjit Singh will hold the gloves for the team.
- Harjot Singh, Ikram Ul Haq, and F Chattha will lead the middle order line up.
- M Akhtar, A Abbas, and M Ayub will lead the bowling department for HSSC.
- Muhammad A Khan and M Yasin will open the innings, followed by Yasir Ali and Naveed Aslam.
- Rauf Zaman will hold the responsibility behind the wickets.
- Nisar Ahmed, Saqib Latif, and M Safdar will look after the middle order line up.
- S Shaukat, S Agha, and Ali Azam will lead the bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
HCCS vs CTL Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
HCCS Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: M Irshad, S Singh
Batsmen: F Chattha, H Singh, M Ayub
All-rounders: S Shahzad, A Abbas, B Khalid, M Akhtar
Bowler: A Ul Haq, I Ul Haq
Wicket-keeper: Rauf Zaman
Batsmen: M Yasi, S Shahbaz, S Latif
All-rounders: M Armaghan, Y Ali, A Azam
Bowler: A Azam, S Shauqat, N Aslam, S Hussain Agha
Captain Pick for HCCS vs CTL Dream11 Team
Option 1: Yasir Ali
Yasir Ali has scored 30, 56, 29 in the last two games for Catalunya, and can be impactful again. Also, he has five wickets in three games. He is the best choice as captain.
Option 2: M Armgham Khan
He is been consistent with the bat for Catalunya. In the last three games, he has scored 22, 46, 8 which helped the team to register a reasonable target for the opposition. He even bagged three wickets in the last game.
Option 1: Ali Azam
He has been economical with the ball and has three wickets from his last three games. He is capable of trouble batsmen and can chip important wickets at crucial times.
Option 2: B Khalid
B Khalid can be another vice-captain choice as he has scored 24, 26, 6 in his last three games. Having an average of 25.2 in six games and a 193.59 strike rate. He can turn around things for his side.
Top Five Players:
- Y Ali – 4 matches – 24.0 average – 215 strike rate – 1.7 wicket average – 9.40 economy
- B Khalid – 6 matches – 25.2 average – 193.59
- MA Khan – 5 matches – 25.2 average – 210.00 strike rate
- A Azam – 5 matches – 1.4 wicket average- 8.70 economy
- M Akhtar – 6 matches – 1.0 wicket average – 9.81 economy
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best HCCS vs CTL Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
HCCS vs CTL Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Having won five back to back games, it will not be easy or will be nearly impossible for Hira CC Sabadell to kill the current winning momentum of Catalunya CC. So we bet CTL to notch a win here.