HUR vs SIX Dream11 Team Prediction | Match 1 | KFC Big Bash League | 10th Dec 2020
Cricket World is back with another jaw-dropping tournament BBL10. Now defending champions Sydney Sixers will lock horns with Hobart Hurricanes in the opening fixture of Big Bash League at Bellerive Oval in Hobart. Sixer will be without their regular skipper Moses Henriques as he is part of Australia’s‘ A’ squad which will play India in the tour game. They will even miss the likes of J Bird, S Abbott, and English all-rounder Tom Curran.
On the other hand, Hurricanes who were knocked out in the Eliminator last season will be without spinner S Lamichhane, who bagged 15 wickets for Melbourne Stars last season. David Malan and Keemo Paul will join the squad post-Christmas. Matthew Wade will also be missing as he is a part of the National Test squad. So, let’s go through our Dream11 Prediction for the upcoming Lanka Premier League game between HUR vs SIX.
Date & Time- 10th December 2020, 1:45 PM IST
Venue Name: Bellerive Oval, Hobart
It’s a fresh wicket so both bowlers, as well as batsmen, will have full support from the surface. Moreover, it’ll be a very good batting wicket.
Total matches: 3
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 182
Average 2nd Inns scores: 167
Highest total recorded: 213/4 (20 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Highest score chased: 161/5 (18.3 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Lowest score defended: 179/8 (20 Ov) by AUS vs WI
Hobart Hurricanes: Scott Boland, Johan Botha, Tim David, Nathan Ellis, James Faulkner, Peter Handscomb, Colin Ingram, Caleb Jewell, Will Jacks, Riley Meredith, D’Arcy Short, Charlie Wakim, Nick Winter, Macalister Wright
Sydney Sixers: Justin Avendano (injury replacement for Mickey Edwards), Carlos Brathwaite, Dan Christian, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Moises Henriques (c), Jason Holder, Daniel Hughes, Hayden Kerr, Nathan Lyon, Ben Manenti, Lawrence Neil-Smith (local replacement player for Jackson Bird), Stephen O’Keefe, Josh Philippe, Lloyd Pope, Tom Rogers (local replacement player for Sean Abbott), Gurinder Sandhu (local replacement player for Mitchell Starc), Jordan Silk, James Vince
HUR vs SIX Dream11 Team News:
Hobart Hurricanes :
- Ben Mcdermott will miss few matches as he has been called into the Australia A as a replacement of Will Pucovski.
- If selected, Tim David, Peter Handscomb, Colin Ingram, Will Jacks, Charlie Wakim, and Nick Winter will make their Hurricanes debuts. Handscomb is to lead the side in absence of Captain Matthew Wade.
- The Hurricanes have won four of their last five clashes against the Sixers, but defending champions Sixers have a five-game winning streak.
- Sixers will step up without their regular captain – Moses Henriques who is currently part of Australia’s‘ A’ squad which will play India in the tour game.
- Sixers will also miss the likes of pacers Jackson Bird and Sean Abbott who are part of Australia ‘A’ and Australian national teams respectively.
- Tom Curran, who was tremendous in the last season will not be playing for the side.
- Gurinder Sandhu will play as a local replacement for M Starc who is busy on Test duty.
HUR vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups, Playing 11:
HUR Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: M Wade, P Handcomb
Batsmen: M Wright, C Ingram, M Owen
All-rounders: D Short, J Faulkner
Bowlers: N Ellis, S Boland, R Meredith, W Parker
SIX Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Philippe
Batsmen: J Vince, M Henriques, D Hughes, J Silk
All-rounders: C Braithwaite, D Christian, J Holder
Bowlers: S Abbott, S O’Keefe, L Pope
Captain Pick for HUR vs SIX Dream11 Team
Option 1: J Phillipe
J Phillipe was outstanding in the last season. Hitting 487 runs at an average of 37.46 with a strike rate of 129.86, he was the third-highest run-getter in the tournament. He even scored a half-century in the Finals.
Option 2: D Short
D Short has a deadly strike rate of 143 and has a promising career in the BBL so far. He has scored 1209 runs in the past two BBL season. Not to forget, Short has smashed 250 runs at an average of 50 against the same opponent – Sixers.
Option 1: Nathan Ellis
Nathan Ellis was too convincing with the ball last season. He troubled a lot of batsmen on several occasions. He chipped 12 wickets in 15 BBL games last season and kept his economy under 8. Nathan Ellis can be impactful at the death overs.
Option 2: S O’Keefe
S O’Keefe bagged seven wickets in the last season at an impressive economy rate of 6.92. You can rely on him as he can take the Sixers towards the glory.
Top 4 Players For HUR vs SIX Dream11 Team Prediction:
- L Pope – 10 wickets – 8 games – BBL 9
- D Christain – 241 runs – 161.74 strike rate – against Hurricanes
- R Meredith – 10 wickets – 6 matches
- S Boland – 15 wickets – 10 matches – 7.75 economy
Best HUR vs SIX Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head:
HUR vs SIX Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Sixers will step up as favorites in this game, having all three overseas talent, Henriques led side has a better line up on the papers as compared with Hurricanes. Our Dream11 Team Prediction experts have predicted a crucial and nail-biting encounter. However, we bet the Sixers to notch the game in the end.
Get All Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head-to-Head, and Grand League Team - Click Here