JAM vs BAR, Caribbean Premier League 2020, Dream11 Prediction :
Hero CPL 2020 is in its full swing with all the six teams getting involved in cricketing battles. After almost three weeks, now the T20 tournament is heading towards its end for the year 2020. And, every side is having an aim of finishing in the top 4 in order to become eligible for the further stage of the tournament. And, now JAM will lock horns with BAR in the 28th match of Caribbean Premier League. We are here to make people aware with a proper analysis and Dream11 Prediction for the upcoming affair.
Jamaica Tallawahs looks at a critical position in the league table. They have won three games out of 8 outings due to which they are currently in 4th position. Meanwhile, JAM is also coming with shocking defeat by a big margin of 19 runs. They probably rely on their strong batting line up with the likes of Chadwick Walton, Glenn Phillips, and Jermaine Blackwood. At the same time, their bowling department also looks well settled and it will play an important role in the upcoming game.
Barbados Tridents is on second last position in the points table and they are struggling hard to maintain their consistency in this edition of the T20 tournament. In the last outing, they faced their 6th defeat of this season. Also, they are on the verge of getting knocked out from the tournament. The defending champions will have to come out with all guns blazing against JAM. Otherwise, they will have to face another humiliation in CPL 2020.
Match Details :
Match: JAM vs BAR, CPL, 2020
Date: 05 August 2020
Time: 11:45 PM IST
Head to Head:
Venue: Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
Batting first won- 11
Batting 2nd won- 2
Average 1st inning Score- 146
JAM vs BAR Dream11 Prediction Team News :
- Chadwick Walton and Glenn Phillips form an incredible opening pair for JAM.
- Andre Russell will be the most important player for Tallawahs. He will be expected to continue with his smoky form in the upcoming game.
- Nkrumah Bonner, Rovman Powell, and Jermaine Blackwood will be other important batsmen to watch out in the JAM line-up.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman and Sandeep Lamichhane will be the pole bearers of their spin bowling department.
- Fidel Edwards will be leading the fast bowling attack followed by Carlos Brathwaite from the other end.
- Defending champions are struggling with woeful performances of their batsman. However, Johnson Charles, Justin Greeves will still be given another chance to prove their worth.
- Kyle Myers might get a promotion in the batting order based on his current good form with the willow.
- Rashid Khan has suddenly turned himself into a dangerous batsman. He is getting some good runs with the bat. At the same time, he is equally dangerous with the ball. He will play a key role in the next game with the bat and ball in the next game.
- Jason Holder will be another all-rounder in the spotlight for the match against JAM.
- Mitchell Santner will partner Rashid Khan forming the spin duo for BAR.
Chadwick Walton, Glenn Phillips(w), Jermaine Blackwood, Nkrumah Bonner, Rovman Powell(c), Andre Russell, Asif Ali, Carlos Brathwaite, Sandeep Lamichhane, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fidel Edwards, Veerasammy Permaul, Ramaal Lewis, Preston McSween, Oshane Thomas, Nicholas Kirton, Ryan Persaud
Johnson Charles, Justin Greaves, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder(c), Shai Hope(w), Jonathan Carter, Mitchell Santner, Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer, Rashid Khan, Hayden Walsh, Corey Anderson, Shamarh Brooks, Keon Harding, Nyeem Young, Joshua Bishop, Shayan Jahangir
JAM vs BAR Dream11 Prediction Lineups :
JAM Probable Playing XI :
Glenn Phillips (wk), Chadwick Walton, Jermaine Blackwood, Rovman Powell (c), Asif Ali, Carlos Brathwaite, Andre Russell, Nkrumah Bonner, Sandeep Lamichhane, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Oshane Thomas
BAR Playing 11 (Probables) :
Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Mitchell Santner, Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Hayden Walsh Jr, Raymon Reifer, Ashley Nurse, Nayeem Young
Top Captain, Vice-Captain Picks for JAM vs BAR Dream 11 Prediction:
The West Indies international is quite an important pick for any Dream11 Fantasy team. He is performing at his best with the bat and ball. In the last game, he smacked a brilliant half-century against TKR in just 23 balls with the help of five boundaries and four sixes. He can be picked as the skipper on a fantasy side. In the last four appearances, he has scored 150 runs grabbed 2 wickets.
The tall height all-rounder from the Caribbean lands is contributing with the ball. At the same time, he is scoring runs from lower down the order as well. So far, in the last five games, he has managed 7 wickets with the ball.
The right-handed opener makes is one of the rarest players from the defending champions dugout, who is exploiting opponent bowlers on the back of his brilliant batting skills. He takes the charge against the bowlers from the word go. Till now, in five CPL games, he has muscled 99 runs.
Best Dream11 Fantasy Team Combination:
(Head to Head)
JAM vs BAR Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match:
Kheltalk has analyzed every aspect of Jamaica Tallawahs and Barbados Tridents. Now, we have come to the conclusion that JAM looks like the favorites to win the upcoming affair. They have been performing with more consistency in comparison to Barbados Tridents. The latter is still not able to find their grooves in the ongoing T20 tournament. So, we back Jamaica Tallawahs to win the upcoming game against BAR.