KE vs BD, (Shpageeza Cricket League 2020) Dream11 Prediction:
Kabul Eagles will be hoping to bounce back strongly when they lock horns with Band-e-Amir Dragons in the next KE vs BD fixture of the Shpageeza Cricket League 2020 at the Kabul International Stadium. Kicking off their tournament run with a defeat, Kabul Eagles worked on their mistakes and registered back to back wins in their last two games. With 2 wins and a loss, Eagles sit on the third spot of the points table. On the other hand, table topper Band-e-Amir Dragons would be highly satisfied with their performance in their recent games after losing their opening encounter by just one run against Mis Ainak Knights. They have three wins and a loss in their pocket.
Date & Time- 12 Sept 2020 & 10:00 AM
Venue Name- Kabul International Stadium
Batting 1st side won- 6 Games
Batting 2nd side won– 3 Games
KE vs BD Dream11 Prediction Team News
- After a tremendous win against Amo Sharks in the last encounter, Kabul Eagles are likely to make no changes to their playing 11.
- R Gurbaz smashed 99 runs off 0 balls and will open the innings alongside Noor Ali Zadran, followed by S Atal.
- S Shinwari and A Omarzai will take charge in the middle order.
- N Kharote bagged four wickets in the last game and is expected to the same in the upcoming matches. He will keep the bowling department alongside N Masood.
- Mirwais Ashraf was way too expensive with the ball in the game against Speen Ghar Tigers. He is still likely to get a chance. No changes are expected.
- Usman Ghani and H Zazai will open the innings for Dragons. In their previous game, they scored 40 and 42 runs respectively.
- A. Afghan, I Zadran, and I Alikhil will give their support in the middle order.
- H Hasan, S Ashraf, and T Stanikzai will lead the bowling attack.
“Check out our expert’s latest Cricket Betting Tips for today’s match in our detailed guide.
KE vs BD Squads :
Mohammad Ishaq Rahimi, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Noor-Ali-Zadran, Younas-Ahmadzai, Rahmanullah Zadran, Sediqullah Atal, Reyaz Hassain, Abdul Rahim Mangal, Wasim Akram, Nangeyalia Kharote, Samiullah Shenwari, Abdullah Naib, Farmanullah, Ihsanullah Ihsan, Sharifullah Ahmadzai, Khial Ahmadzai, Nijat Masood, Naveen-ul-Haq, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Ziaur Rahman-Akbar, Ziaur Rahman Sharifi
Javed Ahmadi , Imran Janat, Afsar Zazai (wk), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fareed Ahmad, Nasir Jamal, Shawkat Zaman, Nijat Masood, Hayatullah, Batin Shah, Naveed Obaid, Rifatullah, Zamir Khan, Usman Adil, Azmatullah Omarzai, Fitratullah Khawri, Qasim Oryakhil
KE vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Line-ups:
KE Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper- R Gurbaz
Batsman- Zia-ur-Rehman, Nangeyalia kharote, S Atal, Noor Ali Zadran, R Mangal
All-rounders- S Shinwari, F Rahmanullah
Bowlers- A Omarzai, Nijat Masood, Z. Rahman Sharifi
BD Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper– Ikram Alikhil
Batsman- Usman Ghani, Asghar Afghan, Hazratullah Zazai, I Zadran, Nasir Jamal
All-rounders- Tariq Stanikzai, Sharafuddin Ashraf
Bowlers- Mirwais Ashraf, Waqar Salamkheil, Hamid Hassan
Top Captain, Vice-Captain Picks:
Option 1– Rahmanullah Gurbaz
He is the leading run-scorer for Kabul Eagles. He has an average of 33.20 and a strike rate of nearly 141 in T20.Don’t hesitate to take him as your captain.
Option 2– Usman Ghani
He along with A Afghan is batting tremendously for Dragons. They have scored 238 and 142 runs respectively in just 4 innings. With 9 wickets in 4 innings, S Ashraf leads the table in the bowling department.
Option 1– N Kharote
He has 7 wickets in his pocket for Eagles. He can be really dangerous for Dragon’s batsmen. Don’t miss him out.
Option 2– Asghar Afghan
A. Afghan has scored 142 runs in the last four games for his team. His form makes him a perfect recipient for the vice-captain category in any Dream11 fantasy team.
Best KE vs BD Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head To Head Team
Grand League Team
KE vs BD Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match:
It’s kind of tough to figure out who would exactly win this match. Both teams have been playing some impressive cricket lately but Dragons somehow are on the superior side. Their top-order batsmen seem more consistent with the bats and can really frustrate the opposition’s bowling department. So we play on Band-e-Amir Dragons.
Get All Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head-to-Head, and Grand League Team - Click Here