KKR vs DC Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | 42nd match | 24th Oct 2020
Table-toppers Delhi Capitals would square off against Kolkata Knight Riders in the 42nd fixture of ongoing IPL 2020. After witnessing an embarrassing defeat in the previous game, KKR would definitely learn from the mistake, but do not ponder over them. They still have the best chance to grab a fourth place at the points table, meanwhile, Delhi Capitals would work on their momentum revival after losing to KXIP in the previous game. The match is set to be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE So let’s look at our KKR vs DC Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 24th October 2020, 03:30 PM
Venue Name: Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, UAE
Total matches: 44
Side Batting 1st Won: 19
Side batting 2nd Won: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 127
Head to Head for KKR vs DC:
Matches played: 25
KKR Won: 13
DC Won: 12
No Result: 01
If you have noticed, you would have seen that the surface at Abu Dhabi is getting slower day by day. Team winning toss must opt for bowling first as the chase gets a bit easier. Again, the weather will be warm around 35 degrees Celcius.
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad: Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik, Harry Gurney, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Siddhesh Lad, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Eoin Morgan, Varun Chakravarthy, Tom Banton, Rahul Tripathi, Chris Green, M Siddharth, Praveen Tambe, Nikhil Naik
Delhi Capitals Squad: Shreyas Iyer, Prithvi Shaw, Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Jason Roy, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada, Keemo Paul, Mohit Sharma, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, R Ashwin, Marcus Stoinis, Chris Woakes, Rishabh Pant, Alex Carey, Shimron Hetmyer, Tushar Deshpande
KKR vs DC Dream11 Team News:
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- Sunil Narine can come back in place of Tom Banton after being cleared by IPL, but shuffling can turn against them as well.
- Shubham Gill and Rahul Tripathi will open the innings for KKR, followed by Nitish Rana and Eoin Morgan.
- Sunil Narine, Dinesh Kartik will handle the middle order line up for the side, while Pat Cummins can be seen doing late hitting.
- The dependency will be on Lockie Ferguson, Varun Chakravarthy, and Kuldeep Yadav.
- Harshal Patel can come in place of Tushar Deshpande for this game. No other changes are expected.
- Prithvi Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan will open the innings, followed by Shimron Hetmyer and Shreyas Iyer.
- Marcus Stoinis, Rishabh Pant, and Axar Patel will take responsibility in the middle order.
- Anrich Nortje, Kagiso Rabada, and Ravi Ashwin will lead the bowling attack.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
KKR vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
KKR Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: D Karthik
Batsmen: S Gill, E Morgan, R Tripathi, N Rana
All-rounders: A Russell, S Narine
Bowler: V Chakravarthy, L Ferguson, K Yadav, P Cummins
DC Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: R Pant
Batsmen: P Shaw, S Iyer, S Dhawan, S Hetmyer
All-rounders: M Stoinis, A Patel
Bowlers: K Rabada, R Ashwin, A Nortje, H Patel/T Deshpande
Captain Pick for KKR vs DC Dream11 Team
Option 1: Shikhar Dhawan
Back to back centuries have revived his form and has shown everyone he been nothing short of extraordinary. At present, he is sitting at the second spot of the highest run-scorer with 465 runs in 10 innings at an average of 66.42.
Option 2: S Gill
Shubhman Gill has been consistent with the bat for KKR. He is the highest run-scorer for KKR so far with 312 runs in 10 innings at an average of 34.66. Hitting the ball at a strike rate of 111.82, his highest score is unbeaten 70 runs.
Option 1: Eoin Morgan
Eoin Morgan can be a perfect choice as your vice-captain as he has got important runs for his side. Averaging at 40 along with a strike rate of 132.62, Morgan must not be kept aside.
Option 2: K Rabada
K Rabada has been lucky to chip wickets throughout the tournament for Delhi Capitals. Currently, he is the purple cap holder and will not let his cap off his head. He has 21 wickets from 10 innings at an economy of 7.58.
Top five key Players
- Shreyas Iyer – 10 matches – 335 runs – 37.22 average – 131.37 strike rate
- V Chakravarthy – 9 matches – 7 wickets – 7.27 economy
- Anrich Nortje – 9 matches – 12 wickets- 7.75 economy
- L Ferguson – 2 matches – 4 wickets – 4.00 economy
- M Stoinis – 226 runs – 10 innings – 28.25 average – 158.04 strike rate – 6 wickets
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best KKR vs DC Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
KKR vs DC Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
We think DC would get back to winning momentum after its loss to KXIP. DC is stuffed with amazing bowling talents and will take full advantage of Abu Dhabi’s conditions. So we bet Delhi Capitals to notch a victory here.