KKR vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | Match 8 | 26 Sep 2020
The 8th fixture of IPL 2020 will be played between Kolkata Knight Riders and Sunrisers Hyderabad. Well, both the teams faced defeat in their opening clash to MI and RCB respectively. Now they both are expected to bounce back strong after looking rusty in their opening game. The match is scheduled to be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Date and Time: 26th Sept 2020 & 07:30 PM
Venue Name: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Average first innings score: 175 (in IPL 2020)
Side Batting 1st won: 2
Side Batting 2nd won: 0
Head to Head:
KOL Won: 10
SRH Won: 07
The surface at Abu Dhabi has been treating batsmen really well, but it will definitely offer some assistance to the seamers. The weather would surely make players sweat because of 40 degrees Celcius.
KKR vs SRH Dream11 Team News:
Kolkata Knight Riders
- There are chances that Kolkata might bring in Lockie Ferguson in place of Pat Cummins for this game, no other changes are expected.
- Shubman Gill will open the innings alongside Narine, followed by Karthik.
- Nitish Rana and Eoin Morgan will look after the middle order, while Russell will do the late hitting for the team.
- Lockie Ferguson, Kuldeep Yadav, Shivam Mavi will lead the bowling attack for KKR.
- Sunrisers have issues in their middle order as seen in the previous game. Likes of Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, and Priyam Garg, their middle-order really looks weak.
- Mitchell Marsh has been ruled out of the tournament due to injury. He has been replaced by Jason Holder.
- David Warner and Jonny Bairstow will open the innings for Hyderabad, followed by Manish Pandey.
- M Nabi will surely make the middle order reliable with his presence alongside Vijay Shankar and P Garg.
- Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Sandeep Sharma will lead the bowling department.
You can check out the latest IPL Updates & News here
KKR vs SRH Squad:
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL): Dinesh Karthik, Nikhil Naik, Eoin Morgan, Siddhesh Lad, Rahul Tripathi, Rinku Singh, Shubman Gill, Tom Banton, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Nitish Rana, Pat Cummins, Sandeep Warrier, Kuldeep Yadav, Chris Green, Prasidh Krishna, Lockie Ferguson, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Manimaran Siddharth, Varun Chakravarthy, Ali Khan
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH): Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Shreevats Goswami, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Bavanaka Sandeep, Virat Singh, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Priyam Garg, Mitchell Marsh, Mohammad Nabi, Vijay Shankar, Fabian Allen, Sanjay Yadav, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Basil Thampi, Siddarth Kaul, T Natarajan
KKR vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Line Ups:
KOL Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: D Karthik,
Batsman: E Morgan, S Gill, R. Tripathi
All-Rounder: A Russell, S Narine, N Rana
Bowlers: P Cummins, K Yadav, S Mavi, S Warrier
SRH Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: J Bairstow
Batsman: D Warner, M Pandey, A Sharma, P Garg
All-Rounder: M Nabi, V Shankar
Bowlers: R Khan, B Kumar, S Sandeep, T Natarajan
Top Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Option 1: David Warner
David Warner loves to play against the Knight Riders. The Aussie opener has a few centuries which helped him to notched 829 runs from 21 innings at an impressive average of 43.63. His highest score against KKR is 126.
Option 2: Kuldeep Yadav
Kuldeep Yadav must be your pick as he has bagged most wickets against Sunrisers itself. Bowling almost 30 over, he has picked 10 wickets at an economy of 7.80. The chinaman can really be lethal with the ball to collapse the SRH batting line up.
Option 1: Jonny Bairstow
Coming at the top Jonny Bairstow can be an asset to his team as he can turn around things with his hitting and provide a solid platform to lower down the order. He scored 61 runs off 43 balls against RCB. Don’t miss him out.
Option 2: A Russell/S Narine
Andre Russell has been as x-factor player for KKR. With his tremendous destructive batting skill, he can make bowlers cry out loud. He can influential with the ball as well. Narine can also be your choice as he can be impactful with bat and ball both. He has got David Warner and Jonny Bairstow with his twist and turns on many occasions.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for this match.
Best KKR vs SRH Dream11 Fantasy Team Combination:
Head To Head:
KKR vs SRH Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match:
KKR clearly stands ahead comparing SRH. Hyderabad seems a bit weak in batting depth as KKR is filled with the likes of Russell and Eoin Morgan. Another advantage for KKR is that they have played at this venue, so we bet of KKR to win the encounter.