KXIP vs RCB Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | Match 6 | 24th Sep 2020
After losing the heartbreaking contest against Delhi Capitals in their opening games, Kings XI Punjab would be eager to step up with confidence and keeping mistakes aside against Royal Challengers Bangalore. Meanwhile, RCB pulled off well in their opening game against SRH and would want to keep the momentum going. The sixth fixture of IPL 2002 will be played between Kings XI Punjab and Royal Challengers Bangalore at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on the 24th of September 2020.
Date and Time: 24th Sept 2020 & 07:30 PM
Venue Name: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, UAE
Side Batting 1st won: 35
Side Batting 2nd won: 26
Average 1st inning score: 144
Head to Head:
KXIP Won: 12
RCB Won: 12
Last four wins: RCB
A lot of grass can be seen on the surface which gives an advantage to the spinner. The dew plays a big role in all the games. Anything near 170 is definitely tough to chase at this venue.
KXIP vs RCB Dream11 Team News:
Kings Xi Punjab:
- Impulsive hitter Chris Gayle must join the playing 11 after not being able to get 1 run from 3 deliveries in the previous game.
- Mujeeb ur Rahman can come in place of Cottrell or Jordan for this encounter.
- Jordan and Bishnoi have not been successful hence might be replaced by Jimmy Neesham and Murugan Ashwin.
- K.L Rahul will open the inning alongside Mayank Agarwal, only if Chris Gayle doesn’t play. Karun Nair will grab the number three.
- Nicholas Pooran, Glen Maxwell, Sarfaraz Khan, and Krishnappa Gowthan will look after the middle order line up.
- Mohammed Shami, Ravi Bishnoi, and Sheldon Cottrell will lead the bowling department.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- Virat Kohli will not risk making changes in the winning combination.
- Flop players in the previous game are likely to be given more chances to prove themselves.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Aaron Finch will open the innings for Challengers, followed by Virat Kohli.
- Ab de Villiers, Shivam Dube, Josh Philippe, and Washington Sundar will form the middle order.
- Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, and Dale Steyn will lead the pace attack, while Man of the match Yuzevendra Chahal will confuse the opposition with his twist and turns.
KXIP vs RCB Squad:
KXIP: Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Sarfaraz Khan, Mandeep Singh, Sheldon Cottrell, Ishan Porel, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Arshdeep Singh, Hardus Viljoen, Murugan Ashwin, J Suchith, Harpreet Brar, Darshan Nalkande, Glenn Maxwell, James Neesham, Chris Jordan, Krishnappa Gowtham, Deepak Hooda, Tajinder Singh Dhillon, KL Rahul, Nicholas Pooran, Prabhsimran Singh.
RCB: Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Gurkeerat Singh, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aaron Finch, Chris Morris, Dale Steyn, Isuru Udana, Joshua Philippe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahamad, Adam Zampa
KXIP vs RCB Dream11 Prediction, Line Ups:
KXIP Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: K L Rahul
Batsman: C Gayle, M Agarwal, K Nair, S Khan
All-Rounder: G Maxwell, K Gowtham
Bowlers: Mujeeb Ur Rahman, M Shami, R Bishnoi, Sheldon Cottrell
RCB Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: J Philippe
Batsman: V Kohli, Ab de Villiers, A Finch, D Padikal
All-Rounder: S Dube, W Sundar
Bowlers: Y Chahal, D Steyn, U Yadav, N Saini,
Top Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Option 1: KL Rahul
He has an impressive record playing against RCB. Playing seven games, he has notched 178 runs at an average and strike-rate of 35.60 and 147.11 respectively along with a top score of 47.
Option 2: Ab de Villiers
He seems in tremendous form. Score 50 off 30 balls in the previous game, he announced his come back. Even, he has been outstanding against KXIP. In 21 matches, the middle-order batsman has 680 runs at an average of 52.31 with a strike-rate of 160.76.
Option 1: Y Chahal
Y Chahal can be again effective with the ball. Bowling four overs, he conceded 18 runs with three wickets in his pocket. The pitch will favor the spin, so don’t hesitate in picking him. He will surely get you points.
Option 2: M Shami/M Agarwal
M Shami was economical in the previous game. Bowing at an economy of less than 4, he chipped 3 wickets in his spell. Your other vice-captain option can be M Agarwal, he smashed 89 runs off 60 balls in the same match at a strike rate of 148.33.
Best KXIP vs RCB Dream11 Fantasy Team Combination:
Head To Head:
KXIP vs RCB Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match:
Both the flawed side are coming into a clash, neither played their opening games up to the mark and had seen weaknesses. Will RCB make potential changes? Will KXIP can turn around things for them. Few things will be clear after the toss. However, we are backing RCB in this contest.