MBCC vs GCC Dream11 Team Prediction | ECS T10 Barcelona | 37th match | 23rd Oct 2020
Men in Blue CC and Gracia CC will come up to square off each other in the 37th fixture of ECS T10 Barcelona tournament. Talking about their run, Men in Blue have won one game out of three, while Gracia CC are yet to open their account in the tournament which makes them sit at the bottom of the points table.
The match is scheduled to be played at Montjuic, Barcelona on 23rd October.
Date & Time- 23rd October 2020, 12:30 PM
Venue Name: Montjuic Ground Barcelona
Side Batting 1st Won: 60%
Side batting 2nd Won: 60%
Average 1st Inns scores: 114
The surface at Montjuic has been supportive to the batsmen, spinner has less to feel happy about, but pacers get their chances to pick wickets.
Men in Blue: Shankar Kaligatla, Chandrasekhar Gade, Prasanna Jathan (c/w), Puneet Shrimali, Rinku Sihol, Sachin Sudarshana, Sanjeev Tiwari, Shubhdeep Deb, Sri Srivastava, Daljit Singh, Ajay Rawat, Abhishek Borikar, Atul Kesar, Harpreet Singh, Hemant Narsipalli, Naresh Kumar, Karuppasamy Soundarapandian, Rajeshwar Singh, Rakesh Kumar, Sunil Jangir, Tinku Manoj Kumar.
Gracia CC: Kuldeep Lal, Alumdar Hussain, Heera Mahey, Bikramjit Singh, Mayank Dayal, Kulwant Singh, Vicky Sondhi, Trilochan Singh, Vijay Kumar, Mukhtiar Singh, Tajinder Singh, Harkamal Singh, Rohit Rana, Maninderjit Singh, Mukhtiar Singh, Karandeep Singh, Ravinder Singh, Sandeep Singh, Paramjit Singh, Jujhar Singh
MBCC vs GCC Dream11 Team News:
- Shubhdeep Deb and Chandrasekhar Gade will open the innings for the team, followed by Abhishek Borikar and Puneet Shrimali.
- Skipper Jathan, Daljit Singh, and Shankar Kaligatla will lead the middle order line up.
- Atul Kesar, Ajay Rawat, and Rinku Sihol will look after the bowling department.
- Bikramjit Singh and Mukhtiar Singh will open the innings for Gracia, followed by Heera Mahey and Kulwant Singh.
- Mayank Dawal will keep the gloves for the team.
- Trilochan Singh and Harkamal Singh will do the late hitting for the team.
- Vijay Kumar, Vickey Sondhi, and Paramjit Singh will lead the bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
MBCC vs GCC Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
MBCC Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: P Jathan
Batsmen: C Gade, S Kaligatla, S Deb, P Shirmali, A Rawat
All-rounders: K Soundarapandian, A Kaser, R Sihol
Bowler: S Shrivastava, A Borikar,
Wicket-keeper: K Laal, M Dayal
Batsmen: B Singh, A Hussain, J Singh
All-rounders: H Mahey, M Singh, K Singh,
Bowler: T Singh, P Singh, V Kumar
Captain Pick for MBCC vs GCC Dream11 Team
Option 1: Mukhtiar Singh
Mukhtiar Singh the highest run-scorer for Gracia. Playing 3 matches, he has scored 107 runs at an average of 53.50 at a strike rate of 178.33. He can be your captain.
Option 2: P Jathan
Prasanna Jathan has smashed 193 runs in 4 innings at an average of 193.00 at a strike rate of 205.32. He has 16 sixes and 11 fours in the tournament so far.
Option 1: Kulwant Singh
Kulwant Singh has 91 runs in 3 innings for Gracia. Playing at a strike rate of 133.82, he has destroyed the bowler’s economy. Best choice as vice-captain.
Option 2: Naresh Kumar
Naresh Kumar has bagged eight wickets in 4 games for Men In Blue at an impressive economy of 7.07. He is capable of chipping wickets at the early stage of the game which makes him reliable.
Top Five Players:
- S Kaligatla – 3 games – 22 average- 143.47 strike rate-1.3 wicket average – 8.60 economy
- K Lal – 3 games – 20.0 average – 157.89 strike rate
- K Soundarapandian – 3 games – 1.5 wicket average – 6.75 economy
- P Shrimali – 3 games – 1.3 wicket average – 6.33 economy
- H Mahey – 4 games – 0.8 wicket average – 7.43 economy
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Best MBCC vs GCC Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
MBCC vs GCC Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Men In Blue would be eager to for their second win in the tournament and they are expected to take the entire advantage of Gracia’s lack of form and keep them under pressure. We bet Men In Blue to win this game.