MI vs DC Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | Qualifier 1 | Injury News | Playing 11 | 5th Nov 2020
After almost two months of cricket action, IPL 2020 has got its top four teams that will lock horns in the playoffs. The first qualifier will be played between defending champion Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals on November 5. Both the teams look jam-packed with many big match-winners. They will aim to grab a win and reserve their place in the finals. However, it will not be as easy as it looks. DC is fighting in this tournament for their maiden IPL title. On the other MI is currently defending champions. So, it will be interesting to watch which side will make their way through to the finals with a win in the qualifier-1.
Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our MI vs DC Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 5th November 2020, 07:30 PM
Venue Name: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Total matches: 18
Side Batting 1st Won: 10 (IPL 2020 excluding Super Over)
Side batting 2nd Won: 8 (IPL 2020 excluding Super Over)
Average 1st Inns scores: 145
Head to Head for MI vs DC:
Matches played: 26
MI Won: 14
DC Won: 12
No Result: 00
The pitch at this venue is expected to go in the favor of bowlers. The variation in pace has been a big headache for the batsmen while batting on this ground. However, they can manage good scores with the bat. But, they will have to work hard for every single run.
Mumbai Indians squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Digvijay Deshmukh, Aditya Tare (wk), Saurabh Tiwary, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Chris Lynn, Hardik Pandya, Sherfane Rutherford, Anmolpreet Singh, Mohsin Khan, Mitchell McClenaghan, Prince Balwant Rai, Anukul Roy, Ishan Kishan, Dhawal Kulkarni, Trent Boult, Jayant Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson
Delhi Capitals Squad: Shreyas Iyer, Prithvi Shaw, Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Jason Roy, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada, Keemo Paul, Mohit Sharma, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, R Ashwin, Marcus Stoinis, Chris Woakes, Rishabh Pant, Alex Carey, Shimron Hetmyer, Tushar Deshpande
MI vs DC Dream11 Team News:
- Mumbai Indians will bring their premium pacers back in the side.
- Rohit Sharma and Quintin de Kock will open the innings for Mumbai Indians.
- Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, and Kieron Pollard will be the key players to watch out in the MI’s middle-order.
- Hardik Pandya will also make his way back into the team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of Mumbai Indians.
- Krunal Pandya and Rahul Chahar will be the other bowling options for MI.
- DC will look to come out with its winning combination in the qualifier-1.
- Shikhar Dhawan will open for DC alongside Prithvi Shaw.
- Shreyas Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, and Rishabh Pant will have the responsibility to score good knocks in the middle-order.
- Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje will have to bowl their best ever spells against MI in order to give their side an edge over defending champions.
- Ravichandran Ashwin will be a key wicket-taking bowler for his team. He will have the responsibility to restrict the opponent from scoring runs at a high strike rate.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
MI vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
DC Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: R Pant
Batsmen: P Shaw, S Iyer, S Dhawan, A Rahane
All-rounders: M Stoinis, Axar Patel
Bowlers: K Rabada, R Ashwin, A Nortje, D Sams/S Hetmyer
MI Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Q de Kock
Batsmen: R Sharma/Saurabh Tiwary, I Kishan, S Yadav
All-rounders: K Pollard, H Pandya, K Pandya
Bowlers: J Bumrah, N Coulter Nile, R Chahar, Trent Boult
Captain Pick for MI vs DC Dream11 Team
Option 1: Rohit Sharma
Rohit Sharma is back and will be eager to click a breakthrough knock in a crucial game against Delhi Capitals. The right-handed was playing well before he sustained a hamstring injury. He cannot be ignored while picking the Dream11 Fantasy team.
Option 2: Suryakumar Yadav
Suryakumar Yadav is the backbone of Mumbai Indians’ middle-order. He has performed exceedingly well for his franchise in IPL 2020. His explosive knocks have entertained the fans to the fullest in this edition. And, he will continue in the same manner.
Option 1: Shreyas Iyer
Shreyas Iyer is one of the top-form batsmen in the DC setup. He can make the mockery of any bowling-unit on his good days. The Indian batsman will have to play a captain’s knock in order to guide his team to the final of IPL 2020.
Option 2: Prithvi Shaw
Prithvi Shaw’s struggle with the bat has raised certain questions on his ability and talent. And, the young Indian batsman will leave no chance to steal the show with his batting in such an important game. He can be appointed as the vice-captain of any Dream11 Fantasy team.
Top Five Picks For MI vs DC Dream11 Team:
- Shikhar Dhawan: 14 Matches, 525 runs, Avg- 47.73
- Quinton de Kock: 14 Matches, 443 runs, Avg- 36.92
- Ishan Kishan: 12 Matches, 428 runs, Avg- 47.56
- Suryakumar Yadav: 14 Matches, 410 runs, Avg- 41.00
- Jasprit Bumrah: 13 Matches, 23 wickets
- Kagiso Rabada: 14 Matches, 25 wickets
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best MI vs DC Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
MI vs DC Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
We feel that Delhi Capitals will outclass defending champion Mumbai Indians in the upcoming qualifier -1. The latter suffered a big defeat in the previous game and they will be less confident. On the other hand, DC looked pretty much settled in the game against Royal Challengers Bangalore. They will leave no stone unturned to get their seat reserved in the final of IPL 2020.