MI vs RCB Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | 48th match | 28th Oct 2020
The defending champions Mumbai Indians will square off against Royal Challengers Bangalore. It is going to be a battle between for the best in the business. The side winning the game will become the first franchise to reserve its place in the playoffs. This means that they both will explicitly give their best on the field in order to grab this opportunity. Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our MI vs RCB Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 28th October 2020, 07:30 PM
Venue Name: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Total matches: 15
Side Batting 1st Won: 7 (IPL 2020 excluding Super Over)
Side batting 2nd Won: 8 (IPL 2020 excluding Super Over)
Average 1st Inns scores: 145
Head to Head for MI vs RCB:
Matches played: 28
RCB Won: 10
No Result: 00
The pitch at this venue has so far favored batsmen in this tournament. In the previous game, the side batting first easily managed a score of 196 runs that was easily chased by the side batting second. The same trend is expected to be followed in the next game. However, the fans will get to watch an exciting and high scoring contest between the two most popular teams of the tournament.
MI squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Digvijay Deshmukh, Aditya Tare (wk), Saurabh Tiwary, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Chris Lynn, Hardik Pandya, Sherfane Rutherford, Anmolpreet Singh, Mohsin Khan, Mitchell McClenaghan, Prince Balwant Rai, Anukul Roy, Ishan Kishan, Dhawal Kulkarni, Trent Boult, Jayant Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson
RCB squad: Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel (wk), Aaron Finch, Josh Philippe, Chris Morris, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed, Devdutt Padikkal, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn, Pawan Negi, Isuru Udana, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Washington Sundar, Pavan Deshpande, Adam Zampa.
MI vs RCB Dream11 Team News:
- Rohit Sharma’s availability for the game against RCB is still not confirmed.
- If Rohit features in the next match then Saurabh Tiwary will be dropped from the team.
- No other big changes expected from Mumbai Indians in the next game.
- Rahul Chahar will be a key bowler for MI keeping the spin-friendly conditions in mind.
- Hardik Pandya might get a promotion in the batting order after playing a quickfire knock of 60 runs in just 21 balls against Rajasthan Royals
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- RCB might opt for some changes in the side ahead of the Mumbai Indians game.
- Mohammed Siraj gave runs at a high economy of 14.50 in the previous game. And, he might make a place for the spin all-rounder Shahbaz Ahmed.
- Aaron Finch is consistently failing as an opener for RCB. And, Virat Kohli might give a chance to Moeen Ali against MI.
- There is still a question on Navdeep Saini’s availability. If he is not fit for the MI game then Umesh Yadav might get a game to play.
- Chris Morris and Isuru Udana will play the key role of an all-rounder for RCB in the next affair.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
MI vs RCB Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
MI Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Q de Kock
Batsmen: R Sharma/Saurabh Tiwary, I Kishan, S Yadav
All-rounders: K Pollard, H Pandya, K Pandya
Bowlers: J Bumrah, N Coulter Nile, R Chahar, Trent Boult
RCB Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: AB de Villiers
Batsmen: D Padikkal, V Kohli, Gurkeerat Singh, A Finch (OR Moeen Ali)
All-rounders: W Sundar, Chris Morris
Bowlers: Y Chahal, U Yadav, I Udana, M Siraj (or Shahbaz Ahmed)
Captain Pick for MI vs RCB Dream11 Team
Option 1: Suryakumar Yadav
Suryakumar Yadav seems to be in convincing form with the bat. He has been on a run-scoring spree for Mumbai Indians. In the absence of Rohit Sharma, he is expected to play a crucial role for his team in the next game. So far, he has managed 283 runs in 12 games for his side.
Option 2: Quinton de Kock
Quinton de Kock failed to score in the previous game against Rajasthan Royals. But, his lethal form with the bat cannot be ignored. He has managed 374 runs in 12 games and will play a key role if MI wants to outclass RCB in an important game.
Option 1: Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli is turning the fate for his team in the ongoing IPL season. He has turned into a nightmare for the bowlers. He will be a perfect player to pick as vice-captain of any Dream11 Team. So far, he has managed 415 runs in 11 games
Option 2: AB de Villiers
AB de Villiers is also an amazing pick going ahead in the upcoming encounter. He has reaped lots of success on the back of his quick knocks and will look to replicate the same in the next affair.
Top Five Picks For MI vs RCB Dream11 Team:
- Virat Kohli: 11 Matches, 415 runs, Avg- 59.29
- Quinton de Kock: 11 Matches, 374 runs, Avg- 41.56
- Devdutt Padikkal: 11 Matches, 343 runs, Avg- 31.18
- AB de Villiers: 11 Matches, 324 runs, Avg- 54.00
- Hardik Pandya: 11 Matches, 224 runs, Avg- 37.33
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best MI vs RCB Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
MI vs RCB Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
We have given an edge to Royal Challengers Bangalore over Mumbai Indians. Although, we know that defending champions MI is leading the charts. But, the biggest factor is that they don’t have the services of Rohit Sharma and this will be a major setback for them. Meanwhile, RCB is having a well-settled side with their middle-order performing in its prime.