MI vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | 17th match | 4th Oct 2020
Defending champions Mumbai Indians take on Sunrisers Hyderabad in the 17th match of the Indian Premier League at Sharjah. Mumbai have won two of three matches while SRH has won two and lost two games. Both sides have won their last match and are in a good rhythm. So, let’s go through our MI vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 4th October 2020, 03:30 PM
Venue Name: Sharjah cricket stadium
Total matches: 13
Side Batting 1st Won: 9
Side batting 2nd Won: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 131
Head to Head for MI vs SRH :
Matches played: 14
MI Won: 7
SRH Won: 7
No Result: 00
The pitch at Sharjah has come under scrutiny in this IPL. So far two matches have been played here in this IPL and both the games saw scores of 200 plus in all four innings. Expect the pitch to remain flat and with short boundaries get ready for a six-hitting contest.
MI squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Digvijay Deshmukh, Aditya Tare (wk), Saurabh Tiwary, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Chris Lynn, Hardik Pandya, Sherfane Rutherford, Anmolpreet Singh, Mohsin Khan, Mitchell McClenaghan, Prince Balwant Rai, Anukul Roy, Ishan Kishan, Dhawal Kulkarni, Trent Boult, Jayant Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson
SRH Squad: Kane Williamson, David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Virat Singh, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Basil Thampi, Abhishek Sharma, Billy Stanlake, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, K Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Mitchell Marsh, Bavanaka Sandeep, Fabian Allen, Abdul Samad, Sanjay Yadav, Rashid Khan
MI vs SRH Dream11 Team News:
Mumbai Indians :
- With Rohit and Pollard scoring runs in the last few games, Mumbai’s batting looks settled. I Kishan might be dropped if S Tiwary is fit.
- Since this is a small ground, Pollard might bat higher in the batting order.
- The bowling department has done well and there won’t be any changes there.
- Jasprit Bumrah, James Pattinson, and Trent Boult will be leading the fast-bowling attack
- The one question everyone is asking is: How serious is Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s injury? The pacer failed to finish his over against CSK and he might miss this game too. In his absence, S Kaul or S Sharma might get a game.
- K Williamson will continue to play in the playing XI as his record against Bumrah is fantastic and he will be used as a match-up with Bumrah. Thus means M Nabi sits out.
- Watch out for J Bairstow as this ground is small and he will fancy his chances.
- Abdul Samad has done a great job for SRH. And, he will be an all-rounder to watch out in the next game.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
MI vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
MI Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Q de Kock
Batsmen: R Sharma, I Kishan, S Yadav
All-rounders: K Pollard, H Pandya, K Pandya
Bowlers: J Bumrah, T Boult, J Pattinson, R Chahar
SRH Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Bairstow
Batsmen: D Warner, K Williamson, M Pandey, P Garg, A Samad
All-rounders: A Sharma
Bowler: R Khan, B Kumar, K Ahmed, K Natarajan,
Captain Pick for MI vs SRH Dream11 Team
Option 1: R Sharma
Rohit Sharma is in stellar form too and has scored two big fifties in the last three innings (70 vs KXIP and 80 vs KKR). Expect him to deposit more sixes through his pull shot against SRH.
Option 2: K Pollard
Pollard hammered 60 tuns off 24 balls against RCB and then scored 47 not out off just 20 balls against KXIP. He is in prime form and on a flat pitch with short boundaries he will be the man to watch out for.
Option 1: K Williamson
Williamson is a terrific batsman and has all gears in his batting. He can pierce gaps to rotate the strike and can clobber big hits to collect boundaries. He could be a big asset on a flat track He recently scored 41 runs off 26 balls against DC.
Option 2: R Khan
Rashid Khan is a mighty good bowler and a wicket-taker. He claimed three wickets against DC and will fancy his chances against the right-handers of Mumbai.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best MI vs SRH Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
MI vs SRH Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
SRH has a formidable bowling line-up but there exist some chinks. Mumbai’s batting is extremely strong and can dismantle any attack in this tournament. At Sharjah, the match could well become a six-hitting contest, in this aspect, Mumbai has better fire-power. So expect Mumbai to win the game.