MR-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team Prediction | Rebel WBBL | 10th Match | 31st Oct 2020
The 10th fixture of Rebel WBBL will be played between Melbourne Renegades and Perth Scorchers at Drummoyne Oval, Sydney, Australia on 31st October. Melbourne both matches were washed out due to rain and now they would be eager to add two points to their name. On the other hand, Perth Scorchers have lost their opening game to Brisbane Heat and will be looking forward to bouncing back strong. Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our MR-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 31st October 2020, 09:00 AM
Venue Name: Drummoyne Oval, Sydney, Australia
Head to Head for MR-W vs PS-W:
Matches played: Last 5
MR-W Won: 02
PS-W Won: 03
No Result: 00
It will be interesting to see how the Drummoyne surface would behave this season. Scheduled for 10 games, the pitch is expected to be slow by the end. But, initially, we might see high scores as the ball should come nicely to the bat. The team batting first might achieve a total of about 165-175.
Melbourne Renegades Women: Amy Satterthwaite (captain), Makinley Blows, Maitlan Brown, Josie Dooley, Erin Fazackerley, Ella Hayward, Lizelle Lee, Carly Leeson, Sophie Molineux, Courtney Neale, Molly Strano, Georgia Wareham, Courtney Webb
Perth Scorchers Women: Sophie Devine (c), Megan Banting, Jemma Barsby, Samantha Betts, Nicole Bolton, Piepa Cleary, Sarah Glenn, Heather Graham, Amy Jones, Emma King, Beth Mooney, Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo
MR-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team News:
- Melbourne Renegades have named their 13-player squad for the weekend’s WBBL.
- L Lee and S Molineux will open the innings for Melbourne Renegades, followed by E Fazackerley and A Satterthwaite.
- C Webb, G Wareham, and J Dooley will lead the middle order line up.
- C Neale, Molly Strano, C Lesson will lead the bowling department.
- The Perth Scorchers have announced an unchanged 13-player squad.
- S Devine and Mooney will open the innings for Perth, followed by A Jones and Bolton.
- Heather Graham, C Piparo, and Sarah Glenn will look after the middle order line up.
- J Barsby, P Cleary, and T Peschel will lead the bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
MR-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
MR-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Dooley, L Lee
Batsmen: A Satterthwaite, E Fazackerley, C Webb
All-rounders: S Molineux
Bowlers: C Neale, C Leeson, M Brown, M Strano, G Wareham
PS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: A Jones, M Banting
Batsmen: B Mooney, C Pipao
All-rounders: S Devine, N Bolton, H Graham
Bowler: S Glenn, T Peschel, P Cleary, J Barsby
Captain Pick for MR-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team
Option 1: S Device
S Devine who played last season for Adelaide Strikers was exceptional with the bat in 2019 edition. Playing 16 games, she scored 769 runs at an average of 76.90 and at a strike rate of 130.33 including 9 fifties. Don’t miss her out.
Option 2: M Strano
M Strano was the highest wicket-taker for Melbourne Renegades. She chipped 24 wickets in 15 matches at an economy of 7.40. Her best figure last season was 4/28. You cannot afford to lose her.
Option 1:A Jones
A Jones scored 391 runs from 13 innings for Perth Scorcher last season at an average of 32.58 along with three fifties. She is capable of hitting big sixes and can even rotate strikes when needed. Favorable choice as vice-captain.
Option 2: M Brown
M Brown was eye soothing with the ball last season. Playing 15 matches, she bagged 16 wickets at an economy of 7.32 with the best figure of 3/22.
Top Five Picks For MR-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team (Last Season):
- T Peschel – 13 innings – 9 wickets – 6.76 economy – 2/20 best figure
- H Graham – 15 innings – 15 wickets – 7.16 economy – 3/22 best figure
- J Dooley – 10 innings – 134 runs – 26.80 average – 105.51 strike rate
- S Molineux – 10 innings – 8 wickets – 6.87 economy – 3/28 best figure
- J Barsby – 5 wickets – 2/19 best figure – 7.65 economy – 85 runs – 21.25 average – 96.59 strike rate
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best MR-W vs PS-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
MR-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
It just the starting phase of the tournament and teams are back in action after a long time. Like Perth, Renegades might even taste defeat in their first complete match. Perth would step up thinking of showcasing a better performance as they have a much-balanced side than Renegades. So we bet on Perth Scorchers to notch a victory here.
Get All Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head-to-Head, and Grand League Team - Click Here