MS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team Prediction | WBBL | 24th match | 07th November 2020
Melbourne Stars and Perth Scorchers will lock horns in the 24th fixture of WBBL 2020 North Sydney Oval, Sydney on 7th November. At present, Melbourne Stars are at 3rd spot with two wins from 5 games, whereas Perth Scorchers have won a single game so far which makes them slip to the 5th spot. This is expected to be a nail-biting contest. Don’t miss it out.
Date & Time- 07th November 2020, 1:35 PM IST
Venue Name: North Sydney Oval, Sydney, Australia
Head to Head:
Matches played: 05
MS-W Won: 3
PS-W Won: 2
No Result: 00
The surface at North Sydney Oval gives an immense advantage to the batsmen and having short boundaries is something icing on the cake. A huge score is expected here.
Melbourne Stars Women (ST-W): Meg Lanning (c), Katherine Brunt, Natalie Sciver, Elyse Villani, Mignon du Preez (wk), Annabel Sutherland, Lucy Cripps, Bhavi M Devchand, Alana King, Holly Ferling, Erin Osborne, Tess Flintoff, Nicole Faltum, Georgia Gall, Sophie Day
Perth Scorchers (PS-W): Sophie Devine (c)Megan Banting, Jemma Barsby, Samantha Betts, Nicole Bolton, Piepa Cleary, Lauren Down, Sarah Glenn, Heather Graham, Emma King, Beth Mooney, Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo
MS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team News:
- Melbourne Stars might go unchanged after back to back wins
- E Villani and Meg Lanning will open the innings for the stars, followed by M du Preez and N Sciver.
- A Sutherland, E Osborne, and Tess Flintoss will look after the middle order line up.
- Holly Ferling, K Brunt, and S Day are there for the bowling department.
- Perth Scorchers have named an unchanged 13-player squad for the Weekend clash.
- S Devine and B Mooney will open the innings, followed by M Banting and N Bolton.
- H Graham, S Glenn, and C Piparo will look after the middle order line up.
- T Peschel, P Cleary, and J Barsby will provide justice to the bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
MS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
MS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: N Faltum
Batsmen: M Lanning, MD Preez, E Villani, S Day
All-rounders: N Sciver, A Sutherland, E Osborne
Bowler: K Brunt, H Ferling, T Flintoff
PS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: B Mooney, M Banting
Batsmen: C Piparo, L Down
All-rounders: S Devine, N Bolton, H Graham
Bowler: T Peschel, S Glenn, J Barsby/ S Betts, P Cleary
Captain Pick for MS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team
Option 1: M Lanning
M Lanning has been outstanding with the bat and is the perfect opener for the side. In three innings, he has slammed 132 runs with the highest score of 69 including 17 fours and 1 six.
Option 2: B Mooney
B Mooney has been consistent with the bat for Scorchers. In four innings, she has got 133 runs at a strike rate of 109.01 including 10 fours and a six. Don’t miss her out.
Option 1: T Peschel
T Peschel has got four wickets from four games, but she has kept her bowling tight and hasn’t given much run.
Option 2: N Sciver
Although N Sciver has a bit bad economy but chipping 6 wickets in three games is tremendous. This shows her form, favorable choice as vice-captain.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Top 5 Players For MS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team Prediction:
- E Villani -3 innings – 94 runs – 47.00 average – 154.09 strike rate
- H Ferling – 2 innings – 2 wickets – 3.00 economy
- Glenn – 4 innings – 3 wickets = 5.2 economy
- T Flintoff – 2 innings – 2 wickets – 3.33 economy
- N Bolton – 3 innings – 52 runs – 26.00 average- 106.12 strike rate – 2 wickets – 7.75 economy
Best MS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
MS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Melbourne Stars have finally found their winning momentum and wouldn’t let any team kill it. Back to back wins would surely have boosted up their confidence. We bet on Stars to win this encounter.