NZ-A vs PK-A Dream11 Team Prediction | Unofficial Test | New Zealand A vs Pakistan A | 17th Dec 2020
New Zealand A and Pakistan A will meet each other for an unofficial Test match which is scheduled to be played at Cobham Oval (New), Whangarei on December 17, 2020. New Zealand A players are coming after an impressive performance in the domestic circuit. Having no players national team for the warm-up match, the team still is stuffed with talented players such as Rachin Ravindra and Michael Bracewell will be seen leading the side. On the other hand, Pakistan players will give their best to get picked for the test series. Let’s go through our Dream11 Team Prediction for the 1st Test at Adelaide Oval between India and Australia.
Date & Time: 17th December 2020, 3:30 AM IST
Venue: Cobham Oval (New), Whangarei
The surface at Whangarei has shown balanced conditions, however, batsmen will get a bit of advantage while chasing. Pacers will have a decent swing with the new ball on the first day.
This is a fresh stadium, no matches have been played before here at this venue.
NZ-A vs PK-A Squads:
New Zealand A (NZ-A): Rachin Ravindra, Joe Carter, Henry Cooper, Michael Bracewell(w/c), Ken McClure, Leo Carter, Sean Solia, Ed Nuttall, Nathan Smith, Matt Henry, Michael Rippon, Michael Rae, Cam Fletcher
Pakistan A (PK-A): Imam-ul-Haq, Abid Ali, Azhar Ali(c), Fawad Alam, Rohail Nazir(w), Haris Sohail, Shan Masood, Amad Butt, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Abbas, Naseem Shah, Zeeshan Malik, Imran Butt, Sohail Khan, Zafar Gohar, Danish Aziz
NZ-A vs PK-A Dream11 Team News:
New Zealand A:
- Cam Fletcher and Joe Carter will open the innings for Kiwis, while Henry and Ken McClure will step up at number 3 and 4.
- Skipper Bracewell and Rachin will form a decent pair in the middle order, while Matt Henry will lead the pace attack for the side and Rippon will hold the spin department.
- Imam-ul-Haq, Abid Ali, Azhar Ali will be looking to give a brilliant start to Pakistan with the bat and will try to fix their spot in the playing 11 for the 1st test.
- With the likes of Mohammad Abbas, Naseem Shah, Pakistan will try to dominate Kiwis with their pace, while Yasir Shah will handle the spin department.
NZ-A vs PK-A Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
NZ-A Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Cam Fletcher
Batsmen: H Cooper, J Carter, L Carter, K McClure
All-rounders: R Ravindra, M Bracewell, N Smith
Bowlers: M Henry, M Rippon, M Rae
PAK Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: R Nazir
Batsmen: A Ali, H Sohain, I Haq, S Masood
All-rounders: F Alam, A Butt, D Aziz
Bowlers: M Abbas, Y Shah, N Shah
Captain Pick for NZ-A vs PK-A Dream11 Team
Option 1: M Bracewell
On THis left-hand batsman has got 4708 runs from 86 first-class matches at an average of 33.9 including 9 hundreds and 20 half-centuries. His highest score so far is 190 runs.
Option 2: Azhar Ali
Azhar Ali has a promising record in the domestic circuit. Skipper has smashed 12,954 runs at an average of 40 in 206 first-class matches and taken 47 wickets too. Don’t miss him out.
Option 1: Matt Henry
Matt Henry is one serious player in the squad and experience here will surely help his side. In 23 inning, he has 30 wickets to his name in Test format at an economy of 3.27.
Option 2: Yasir Shah
Yasir Shah has played 42 test matches for Pakistan and has a tremendous record. In 42 games, he has chipped 224 wickets at an economy of 3.22 with the best figure of 8/41. He can be impactful again.
Top five Picks For NZ-A vs PK-A Dream11 Team:
- Haris Sohail – 14 matches – 819 runs – 37.2 average
- Abid Ali – 6 matches – 460 runs – 57.5 average
- Rachin Ravindra – 22 matches – 1181 runs – 144* Highest score – 36.9 average
- Cam Fletcher – 60 matches – 2419 runs – 32.2 average
Best NZ-A vs PK-A Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head To Head
NZ-A vs PK-A Dream11 Team Prediction: Who will win the match
It’s pretty clear here that Pakistan A has a better squad with few international players in the lineup. New Zealand will surely miss some important experience players at top of the order. Our Dream11 Team Prediction experts expect it will be a one-sided game and Pakistan A will easily notch a victory here.